StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Uptrend Filters<< >>Post Follow-up
kpusan
8 posts
msg #39013
Ignore kpusan
11/21/2005 6:59:56 PM

Just joined recently and have been using an uptrend flter that produces some very good results. This recent filter gave me ANAD last week but guess what? I was playing around with My Filters section and trying to organize the various filters and accidentally deleted this filter that I have been using. Very mad at myself.

Can anyone help with any uptrend filters that they have posted in the forum for review .. would really like to get it back and tweak it again.

Sorry new here and can't remember the exact coding .. looks like a foreign language to me so far but trying to learn

Thanks in advance for all your ideals

trek
72 posts
msg #39185
Ignore trek
11/29/2005 10:11:37 AM

Here is a filter that shows uptrending stocks. Make sure and sort by ATR% and I try to stick to the top ten by this sort, although some below tenth place do well. I also try to limit the picks to the stocks that have shown an increase in volume over the last few weeks.

Fetcher[Set{hi52w, high 52 week high}
Set{lo52w, low 52 week low}
Set{hi/lo-Ratio, hi52w / lo52w}
SET{X, ATR(20) / CLOSE}
SET{ATR%,X * 100}

Show stocks whose price is near the 7 year high and AvgVol(20) is above 100000 and volume is above 50000 and close is between 3 and 250 AND hi/lo-Ratio IS GREATER THAN 1.85 and market is not otcbb and add column AvgVol(20) and add column high 7 year high and add column ma(30) and add column ATR% and add column hi/lo-Ratio and add column industry description AND DRAW DARVAS BOX and draw high 7 year high and draw ma(30) and do not draw hi/lo-ratio and draw rsi(2) and add column rsi(2) and draw ema(13) and draw ema(26) and draw adx and chart is candlestick
]

If you make any improvements, please post them.

Trek

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Uptrend Filters<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.