StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Using a date instead of days<< >>Post Follow-up
Rick67
64 posts
msg #100100
Ignore Rick67
4/4/2011 2:58:23 PM

If I want to know the percentate change since the last market low 12 days ago, I would have to change "12 day low" to "13 day low" the next day and everyday thereafter bump it up a day.

Is there a way to put in the date of the market low in place of "12 day low"?

Thanks,
Rick

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #100101
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
4/4/2011 4:02:32 PM

Unfortunately no. Many have asked for this, so far no implementation.

traderbvis
3 posts
msg #100103
Ignore traderbvis
4/4/2011 4:10:26 PM

Out of curiosity, couldn't you just refer to a 30-day (or other period) low instead? This would pick the lowest value over the last 30 days -- which would be the low you mention?

Fetcher[add column ind(spy,low 30 day low)
add column ind(spy,low 13 days ago)
apply to symlist(SPY,QQQ)
]

I guess it depends on your need, but that would get you the most recent low without having to adjust your text.

Rick67
64 posts
msg #100142
Ignore Rick67
4/6/2011 8:25:00 AM

A 30 day low would work...for 30 days.

Better than trying to change to "days ago" each day!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Rick

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Using a date instead of days<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.