StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Website for Elliotwave analysis<< >>Post Follow-up
rsingh
51 posts
msg #28302
Ignore rsingh
9/3/2003 1:02:22 PM

I am looking for a website that gives you individual elliottwave analysis
for any stock that you may wish for.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #28304
Ignore EWZuber
9/3/2003 3:51:10 PM

Just a note of caution on Elliot Wave. A friend of mine gets an Elliot Wave news letter and it's very expensive. These people have been telling him of an impending precipitous drop in the markets since about April. My friend bought a ton of Puts on the QQQs on this information and lost $$thousands. Every time I talk with him on the phone he says 'EW is predicting a test of the Oct. lows on,' and gives a new date. Pritchard was several years off on his prediction of a drop in the NASDAQ back in the 90s. FWIW

rsingh
51 posts
msg #28310
Ignore rsingh
9/3/2003 8:22:30 PM

I did subscribed to their service and am canceling it. Don't need it.
However I do want to site where I can put any stock and get elliot wave analysis for it. I am not interested where the markets are in terms of Elliott waves.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28312
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/3/2003 10:00:52 PM

Use www.prophet.net

Look at a 1 year/weekly chart.

Use lin reg 100% and RSI(2).

Then you can pick the tops and bottoms of QQQ and just about anything else.

Check it out on the 2, 3, 5 year charts... you will see just how powerful LR/RSI is.

MAY THE TRADE BE WITH YOU.

KCOPPOLA
6 posts
msg #28324
Ignore KCOPPOLA
9/4/2003 8:23:49 PM

RSI seems powerful, indeed. Regarding LRI, however, don't past values get recalculated based on future results (unlike RSI). In other words, the LRI channel would keep adjusting itself down (or up) if the stock price reaches the level and keeps going down (or up). Am I getting this wrong?

AntNet
36 posts
msg #28333
Ignore AntNet
9/5/2003 12:35:38 AM

KCOPPOLA,

You are correct! LinReg 100% IS SELF ADJUSTING!

Newbies Beware - you must use other confirmations and let the market tell you when to get in or out. Using LinReg 100%/RSI(2) per Rumpy is great to "ANTICIPATE" a "VERY LIKELY" reversal but it is not uncommon for the price to continue for some time before it begins a move away from a noted Linear Regression 100% line.

ALSO check the LinReg 100% in different time frames to get some confluence! Just because it looks great on a 6 month chart doesn't mean anything if there is no confirmation!

my $0.02, Bert

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Website for Elliotwave analysis<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.