StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Weekly chart screen using CCI<< >>Post Follow-up
fdb222
11 posts
msg #98918
Ignore fdb222
2/5/2011 6:52:09 AM

I'm a dummy when it comes to writing a screen. If anyone can help - thanks in advance.

The question: Using only ETF's in this screen how would you screen for ETF's crossing above/below the zero value on a 14 period CCI indicator using a WEEKLY chart ? Once again, if anyone has suggestions thanks in advance.

I know how to include the ETF symbols, I only want to understand how to use this simple screen on weekly charts.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #98919
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
2/5/2011 7:59:02 AM

Fetcher[
etf
weekly cci(14) crossed above 0
chart-display is weekly
]

fdb222
11 posts
msg #98920
Ignore fdb222
2/5/2011 8:11:12 AM

Thanks for the good effort

duke56468
683 posts
msg #98926
Ignore duke56468
2/5/2011 11:44:41 AM

You may want to add the column and sort to Kevins filter.

Fetcher[
etf
weekly cci(14) crossed above 0
chart-display is weekly
add column weekly cci(14)
sort column 5 descending
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Weekly chart screen using CCI<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.