StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What is this? 64999014<< >>Post Follow-up
eagle6661
2 posts
msg #32601
Ignore eagle6661
7/17/2004 1:56:04 PM

Found this stock using a screen. It has a number of 63999014. I have not figured out how to trade it and brokers won't trade it because they are looking for a symbol. Has anyone seen this before? If so please tell me more about it. It seems to have good profit potential. Is it private or restricted?
All I can get is that it is a New York Stock Exchange Index.
Thanx.

Skeksis
36 posts
msg #32605
Ignore Skeksis
7/17/2004 10:49:15 PM

It may be a CUSIP number or something like that, but I could be wrong. I've seen stocks that went private or liquidated in some form or another, and are now identified by the CUSIP number, like ANTV did last year. To my knowledge they aren't really tradeable to new shareholders. I had ANTV short last year when it went away, and had to cover the round lots on Instinet (I actually still "have" the odd lot left). I would just overlook it...

eagle6661
2 posts
msg #32611
Ignore eagle6661
7/18/2004 12:24:25 PM

Thank you Skeksis. I think I will take your advice and just forget about it.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What is this? 64999014<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.