StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Where to obtain intraday crossover event and set alerts << >>Post Follow-up
tulanch
24 posts
msg #49506
Ignore tulanch
1/24/2007 6:21:26 PM

Where to obtain intraday crossover event and set alerts

I’ve been trying to find a system/package that allows me to monitor cross over events on intraday data…ie Simple Moving Average (10) over Simple Moving Average(10) based on 5 minute data...charts, alerts, screeners, etc…is there a place I can access such data freely or via inexpensive subscription? Most places want daytrader account (25k deposit) and/or > x number of trades per month before you can get at this type of data or system. I want/need to learn to walk before I run sort to speak…I can see such items data with SF, but the data is delayed, any suggestions?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #49516
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/24/2007 7:15:06 PM

www.quotetracker.com used to be free and you can do that.

eSignal and TradeStation both have the ability to alert you.

I have written FREE indicators for all of the above.

tulanch
24 posts
msg #49529
Ignore tulanch
1/24/2007 9:41:02 PM

Thanks TRO!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Where to obtain intraday crossover event and set alerts << >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.