StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Why I bought Puts on SPY on 7/20<< >>Post Follow-up
maxreturn
745 posts
msg #53725
Ignore maxreturn
7/31/2007 9:14:30 PM

There are many reasons but just take a look at the following chart which overlays the NYSE summation index on the SPX. Note the massive divergences on both MACD and the summation index.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-07-31

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53727
Ignore karennma
7/31/2007 9:46:52 PM

How can I do that?
Post a picture of a chart?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53729
Ignore nikoschopen
7/31/2007 11:05:04 PM

Karen, refer to this thread for instruction:

How to Post Various Kewl Graphic Stuff on SF...

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53730
Ignore karennma
7/31/2007 11:09:07 PM

Lordy, lordy!
I think I'm going to need a good night's sleep to understand those directions.
But, thanks!
I'll give it a try in the morning.
:>)

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53731
Ignore nikoschopen
8/1/2007 1:18:05 AM

For those who are really into shorting, you might want to check out KOSPI (Korea Composite Stock Price Index), one of the most liquid and yet most inflated indexes in the world comprised of 200 of the largest issues traded on the Korean Stock Exchange. I've been tracking this index for some time and there's absolutely no reason or rhyme to its monster advances. Recently, the government stepped into curb the speculative frenzy and separately opened an internal investigation into insider trading. As far as I know, the whole thing is a bubble ready to be blown to pieces. For those who might otherwise not be able to trade the index outright, check out the iShares Korea Index Fund (EWY).

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #53735
Ignore maxreturn
8/1/2007 8:41:15 AM

Karen, It's pretty simple once you get to imageshack.com to upload your photos. They offer you three options depending on whether your're trying to post your photo on a website or message forum. You simply copy and paste the address into your posting. NOTE: It's important when uploading the photo that you choose a higher resolution from the drop down menu than the default. Otherwise, you'll have a small thumbnail. If you have any problems let me know.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Why I bought Puts on SPY on 7/20<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.