StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Yepher.com<< >>Post Follow-up
yepher
359 posts
msg #122453
Ignore yepher
1/3/2015 4:23:06 PM

FYI,

I know many of you still use this http://yepher.com/stockfetcher/command.html document for getting StockFetcher indicator help.

Sorry to say that the server is very old and tired and will be taken down soon. You should backup a copy of pages if you need to keep on accessing them.

I am not sure if or when I will put it back on-line. If enough folks really want it maybe I could find some other solution to providing this information.

-- Yepher

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #122454
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/3/2015 9:25:05 PM

I read this multiple times when first learning to code for SF - a tremendous resource. Hey StockFetcher, how about hosting it?

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #122455
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
1/3/2015 9:36:19 PM

Thanks Yepher for all that you have done.

I have saved your page using Safari as web archive to my desktop.

On a side note your page will still be on the internet archive wayback machine. This link will show your webpage with a dated calendar. All one has to do is scroll down to one of the highlighted dates and the will still be able you use your code.

Yepher.com saved version on the internet archive wayback machine.

The code should still be there but one may have to copy and paste into their own filter to get the effect.

Thanks again Yepher for all that you have done on having this page.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #122456
1/3/2015 9:39:37 PM

We'd be happy to host it! Please feel free to forward on any details to support@stockfetcher.com.

StockFetcher Support

yepher
359 posts
msg #122468
Ignore yepher
1/5/2015 6:35:28 PM

@stockfetcher,

I will put together the information and send you the details.

yepher
359 posts
msg #122469
Ignore yepher
1/5/2015 6:38:18 PM

@all,

Glad it has helped.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #160568
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
9/20/2023 5:43:18 PM

Seems Yepher.com site is back up and working. If one wants to use code from his site you will have to copy and paste.

http://yepher.com/stockfetcher/command.html

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Yepher.com<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.