StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · change colume headings....help<< >>Post Follow-up
deanengle
33 posts
msg #100728
Ignore deanengle
modified
5/14/2011 11:14:01 AM

when you display a search there is a default heading which includes symbol, last, chg%, vol, adx(14,14), rsi(15) fast stoch, etc

I would like to know how to change the values in these columns. EG, RSI(2) , fast Stochastic(14,3), CCI(10)
can any one help ???? Thanks in advance..Dean

"FOUR" MANY THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, BUT I AM CHALLENGED BY THE COMPUTERS AND LANGUAGE SUCH AS YOU PROVIDED AND I DID TRY TO USE YOUR INPUT BUT THE COLUMNS ON MY DISPLAY HEADING DID NOT CHANGE.

four
5,087 posts
msg #100732
Ignore four
modified
5/14/2011 12:56:41 PM

Fetcher[
draw rsi(2)
add column rsi(2) {rsi(2) value is}

add column cci(10) {cci(10) value is}
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · change colume headings....help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.