StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · counting symbols<< >>Post Follow-up
indexa
32 posts
msg #114450
Ignore indexa
7/13/2013 8:05:54 PM

Hi,

I want to count and draw all the symbols that fulfill this filter: show stocks where open is more than 3% above close 1 day ago

I tried this, but it does not work:

set{gapok,open > 2.99% above close 1 DAY AGO}
set{var1, ind(^advn,gapok)}
draw var1

Do you have some suggestion?

four
5,087 posts
msg #114452
Ignore four
7/13/2013 9:05:55 PM

http://www.stockfetcher.com/help/Can-an-index-appear-in-filter-results/100358

Can an index appear in filter results?

No. Because StockFetcher does not carry volume details for indices they will not appear in filter results. Additionally, due to the the lack of volume information, charts for an index will not include details beyond basic pricing information.

four
5,087 posts
msg #114454
Ignore four
modified
7/13/2013 10:01:13 PM

I use your words... the count is found on the right-side of the screen (13 results from Friday July 12, 2013)

Fetcher[
open is more than 3% above close 1 day ago
market is nyse
add column market
]

indexa
32 posts
msg #114455
Ignore indexa
7/13/2013 10:22:31 PM

Hello four,

I don't want volume information. I am not sure about "advn" term. I did not fint it in the examples only in the forum and I supposed is for "advanced".

That I do daily is running this filter: show stocks where open is more than 3% above close 1 day ago, as a measure of the market. But I don't need the list, only the number of stock, and I want to graphic this number .

Thanks

four
5,087 posts
msg #114456
Ignore four
modified
7/13/2013 11:15:17 PM

That I do daily is running this filter: show stocks where open is more than 3% above close 1 day ago, as a measure of the market. But I don't need the list, 1. only the number of stock, and 2. I want to graphic this number .

Thanks

------

1. The count is found on the right-side of the screen (13 results from Friday July 12, 2013)
2. No graph is available here... could create an Excel sheet

Fetcher[
open is more than 3% above close 1 day ago
market is nyse
add column market
]

indexa
32 posts
msg #114457
Ignore indexa
7/14/2013 12:24:55 AM

I tried to get a new column with "results" number but I am going to draw it in excel as you say.

Thanks for comment.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · counting symbols<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.