StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · different markets to filter<< >>Post Follow-up
ChizzleMeTimbers
36 posts
msg #95935
Ignore ChizzleMeTimbers
9/1/2010 2:28:57 PM

I was curious what are the different markets we can filter? for example we can write

market is nasdaq
market is nasdaq 400

market is 0 which i believe removes all ETF's etc

is there a list that shows them all?

thanks in advance

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #95936
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
9/1/2010 3:36:51 PM

From Yepher's command list:

http://www.yepher.com/stockfetcher/command.html

Currently Stockfetcher supports the major U.S. markets. Below
are some samples using the appropriate phrasing:

• NASDAQ
• NASDAQ 100
• NOT LEAPS
• NVI
• NYSE
• Not Amex
• Not NASDAQ
• Not NASDAQ 100
• Not NYSE
• Not OTCBB
• Not Optionable
• Optionable
• Not S&P 500
• OTCBB

A simple way to filter for market is like this

Price is between 5 and 7
AND market equals 5
and add column market description
and add column market

where market number is:

1 - OTCBB
2 - AMEX
3 - NYSE
4 - Nasdaq / OTCBB
5 - NASDAQ / OTCBB

Kevin

P.S. While not listed here, it seems that if you can say "not S&P 500" then you can also say "market is S&P 500"

ChizzleMeTimbers
36 posts
msg #96633
Ignore ChizzleMeTimbers
9/30/2010 10:39:24 AM

Thank you for the prompt response... I am about a month late in thanking you... quite a market rally we have had since then

how can I .. essentially i want to just see nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 ... just those two markets together at the same time in one filter... I put them both in... but they obviously would only pick the stocks in both

Dannycolmex
4 posts
msg #96638
Ignore Dannycolmex
9/30/2010 9:05:54 PM

You can use the OR string, as mentioned here at the forum:

set{A, count(market is S&P500, 1)}
set{B, count(market is NASDAQ100, 1)}
set{OR1, A + B} show stocks where OR1 above 0

Good luck

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · different markets to filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.