8/18/2007 2:15:38 PM

http://www.drinkingwithbob.com/rants.html

riro
25 posts
msg #54471
Ignore riro
9/1/2007 12:38:02 AM

Hi Tro
Have you discontinued your morning chat room the Two percent club ?
I miss the great exchange of live ideas? I've learned a great deal from your online mentoring.
riro

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #54472
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/1/2007 2:03:22 AM

It's open just about everyday during market hours.

riro
25 posts
msg #54482
Ignore riro
9/1/2007 12:24:27 PM

Hi Tro
I logon to Paltalk/business finance/daytraders/ and look for the TWO PERCENT CLUB it is not there. When I do a search for TWO PERCENT CLUB it does not exist. ?
I tried it Friday during market hours and couldnt find it. Should it be in the list of chat rooms even when the market is closed?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #54487
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/1/2007 2:46:15 PM

It only appears in the list when it is open because it is a free room.

Next time, if you still can't find it, then PM me, therumpledone, and I can invite you in.

riro
25 posts
msg #54496
Ignore riro
9/2/2007 10:17:46 AM

Hi Tro
Thanks, I must have tried looking for it in the list when it wasnt open.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · drinking with bob<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.