StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · filter not picking up stocks<< >>Post Follow-up
jejellupi
4 posts
msg #159437
Ignore jejellupi
8/12/2022 6:54:16 AM

below is a filter I use to capture stocks moving up on higher than average volume. On 8/9/22 it should have captured ASTS but it didn't. I used the "Check Filter For Symbol" tool and it indicated that all criteria was met for ASTS but it did not appear in the results? Any help would be much appreciated with this. I experience this quite often with Stockfetcher i.e. missing results.

Thanks!

close is more than 2% above open
daily volume is more than 200% above the daily average volume (21) 1 day ago
price > MA(50)
price > MA(150)
and price is greater than 5
set{dollarVolume, cma(volume, 21) * close}
add column dollarVolume
dollarVolume > 10,000,000
and market is not OTCBB
add column Industry
market cap > 200
add column market cap

jejellupi
4 posts
msg #159438
Ignore jejellupi
8/12/2022 7:10:44 AM

I figured it out. It did not meet the daily dollar vol criteria on the 9th so it was not included. So why did the "check filter for symbol" tool show that it met the criteria on that da? still not sure why that happened

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · filter not picking up stocks<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.