StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · historical fundamentals - why not working<< >>Post Follow-up
nsbz
2 posts
msg #94309
Ignore nsbz
6/25/2010 6:04:22 PM

Hi,

I am new here so sorry if this has been asked and resolved before.

When I try a statement like: PE is less than PE 1 year ago

The debugger says it's ok but it returns 0 results. What is wrong?

It would be great to if I could be able to find stocks where institutional ownership has increased.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #94326
Ignore Eman93
6/26/2010 3:25:39 PM

Fidelity offers a lot of fundamental screens also check Finvis.com its free

nsbz
2 posts
msg #94383
Ignore nsbz
6/28/2010 6:18:05 AM

I found out that portfolio123 has a increased institutional buying scan. A shame that it is expensive

straken
469 posts
msg #94404
Ignore straken
6/28/2010 10:58:03 PM

nsbz
- Ignore nsbz 6/25/2010 6:04:22 PM
Hi,
I am new here so sorry if this has been asked and resolved before.
When I try a statement like: PE is less than PE 1 year ago
The debugger says it's ok but it returns 0 results. What is wrong?
It would be great to if I could be able to find stocks where institutional ownership has increased.
==========================================================================

PE ratios and EPS along with other fundamentals are "current" arguement like a forward moving envelope and
to my knowledge you cannot filter for such historical data. I have tried and emailed support several times about the retaining periods of set statements for growth stocks but with no answer. I agree this sucks and would be nice data to filter for quarterly PE ratio multiple changes and calculations of forward eps growth.
It appears after about 4 years of providing no new technical indicators of value they are now in the process of window dressing the watchlist section. I am currently beta testing the upgrade and hope a few of my recommendations are incorporated. The new upgrades are nice for quick glance but offer no real improvement so far that many free sites like worden brothers freestockcharts.com had incorporated 2 years ago.
Stockfetcher is a very good tool the the novice to learn and deploy intuitive code for filter results. If you have a little C++ or Visual basic programming skills you may want to try stockfinder. There you have the best of both worlds but building good filters there is not for the novice. Try freestockcharts.com it is afterall free. great technical layout but your scans are limited, the combined stockfinder and telechart package is the sh!t for the average trader.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · historical fundamentals - why not working<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.