StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how to add custom columns to my chart table view<< >>Post Follow-up
ronbary
16 posts
msg #114155
Ignore ronbary
6/20/2013 6:00:40 PM

Hi Support ,

i want to add the following columns to my search results table for each stock according to the following
calculation
can you assist how to add those ?

The columns i want to add are : FDP , Limit1 , Limit2 , Limit3

here the explanation how to calculate each colum:

N = 5
MA = 50

F = ((Highest[5] / Lowest[5]) - 1)*100 // Explanation : F = ((High for last 5 days) / (Low for last 5 days) -1)) * 100
FDP = ExponentialAverage [50] (F) // Explanation: FDP = EMA(50) of F
limit1 = FDP * 0.4
limit2 = FDP * 0.6
limit3 = FDP * 0.8

Now after i have those colums Is there any way to watch the values for specific stock

if i put manualy the Stock symbol into Stock Fetcher screen , i want to know what are the values

of those colums for any stock i will put even if i don't make any scan ? how to do this ?

thanks

Ron

ronbary
16 posts
msg #114156
Ignore ronbary
6/20/2013 6:03:12 PM

this is just the same calculation N , and MA are used here as variables

N = 5
MA = 50

F= ((Highest[N]/Lowest[N])-1)*100
FDP = ExponentialAverage[MA](F)
limit1=fdp*0.4
limit2=fdp*0.6
limit3=fdp*0.8

thank

ron

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #114159
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
6/20/2013 11:03:36 PM

Try using
----------------------

add column
or add column macd histogram(12,26,9)

and sort column 9 descending

--------------------
You can change the number to what ever you would like. I myself like to sort column so If I look back at yesterdays compared to to it will sort by descending order. Maybe some of the other Old salts here can help you with what you asking.
-------------------------------------
other little tricks are -

I set some of my charts at a default of 1 year or higher
then I can always add different days

chart-time is 75 days
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume to Average ratio

set{ratio, volume /average volume }
and add column ratio

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how to add custom columns to my chart table view<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.