StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how to pass a count value to another parameter<< >>Post Follow-up
danv83
44 posts
msg #60435
Ignore danv83
3/12/2008 8:53:50 PM

let's say i have

set{ndays, count(volume > 1000000, 50)}

i want to use the number from ndays to plug into anotherphrase
i would like to for instance use ndays in place of a static number in this phrase

and draw close ndays high on plot close

it would be super useful if there is a way to do this, is there a way?
or could we somehow persuade stockfetcher staff to make this possible?

thank you!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #60436
Ignore nikoschopen
3/12/2008 9:10:17 PM

This request has already been made by this grinch long before Christmas. Check it out here. Maybe you could negotiate a better terms with SF personnels.

danv83
44 posts
msg #60437
Ignore danv83
3/12/2008 10:08:39 PM

c'mon stockfetcher staff
theres so much potential in the SF program just waiting for your code to awaken it's full power

:)

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #60442
Ignore guru_trader
3/13/2008 3:41:26 AM

... i'm still waiting too

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · how to pass a count value to another parameter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.