StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · karennma, question on prophet<< >>Post Follow-up
einok
msg #87389
Ignore einok
1/29/2010 10:08:55 AM

hi karen,

about yesterday's thread on the lows in the dow. i went back through my trade journal and found some differences in what was shown on the vix,dow, and nasdaq the day after i made my entries. have you been seeing this on your prophet charts?

thanks,
erik

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #87390
Ignore karennma
1/29/2010 10:17:58 AM

Erik:
Sorry, I have NO charts at this time.
Prophet is DOA (discontinued), and I can't set up the darn ToS charts.
I have no clue what the market's doing.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #87392
Ignore karennma
1/29/2010 10:25:37 AM

Erik:
if you look at the thread Rocketfetcher started, you'll see that none of us knew Prophet charts were not going to be workin on TOS anymore.
I have NO charts today.
I've always HATED TOS charts.
Now, I have to spend the whole day trying to figure how to use them ... DURING TRADING HOURS!!
#&$#* #($( !!!
Urgh!!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #87393
Ignore johnpaulca
1/29/2010 10:30:51 AM

They memtioned it an option seminar on Tuesday which I attended. Prophet is still working for me.

einok
msg #87395
Ignore einok
1/29/2010 10:55:15 AM

karen & others,

I just had this chat with TOS support

09:48 jbierman: hello
09:48 jbierman: how may I help u?
09:48 EW: hi, word is going around that prophet charts are going to be discontinued. what can you tell me about this?
09:51 jbierman: Prophet.net will be shut down, but not Prophet on the TOS platform
09:51 jbierman: Prophet.net is a subxcription-based service
09:53 EW: ok, so there are no plans to take prophet charts away from the TOS platform?
09:53 jbierman: no, absolutely not
09:53 EW: ok thanks.

karen, if the charts are not working for you maybe restart the tos software, or check with support.

Erik

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #87396
Ignore karennma
1/29/2010 10:57:25 AM

ROFL!!
oh great!
just when I got these TOS charts to work!!

THANK YOU!!!

bankwalker
30 posts
msg #87397
Ignore bankwalker
1/29/2010 11:08:13 AM

If you need a real-time view of the market, go to freestockcharts.com.

Volume won't be accurate as they only get a feed from 1 exchange (BATS).

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · karennma, question on prophet<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.