StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need help on candle patterns<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
yepher
359 posts
msg #40183
Ignore yepher
1/12/2006 10:29:26 AM

Went to enter my TIVO sell order and I may have spoken a little too soon. You can easily get 10% from this one. Or hold out for the whole thing :)

-- Yepher

yepher
359 posts
msg #40921
Ignore yepher
2/2/2006 3:30:23 PM

For those of you that were following advice here and did not take profits already today is a good day to start trailing the stop loss :)

See you same time next year ;)
-- Yepher

yepher
359 posts
msg #41133
Ignore yepher
2/9/2006 11:05:17 PM

Wow, CPST is in a great looking triangle pattern plus it has an extremly low volatility. I expect a really nice jump in the next couple of days.

Anyone else see a jump to $4.30-4.50?

-- Yepher

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need help on candle patterns<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.