StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need help on watch list<< >>Post Follow-up
ronnypearson
2 posts
msg #32687
Ignore ronnypearson
7/26/2004 9:16:54 PM

Guys : I'm trying to build a watch list of 20 stocks using the first 4 muddy filters. I manually enter the 20 stocks and pick the 4 filters but when I get finished and use autofill, I get over 100 stocks,when I only entered 20 to start with.
I would like to use only the 20 that I entered and run the 4 filters on those.
What am I doing wrong. Thanks Ron Pearson

cegis
235 posts
msg #32688
Ignore cegis
7/27/2004 9:15:03 AM

Ron,

Don't use Autofill. THat REPLACES your watch list with those that match the filters. If I'm not mistaken, once you add your stocks to the list and view the list, the numbered columns (which represent the filters) will contain a hot link (">>") when the stock matches the filter.

HTH,

C

robdavis
69 posts
msg #32737
Ignore robdavis
8/2/2004 1:03:16 AM

I do not use AutoFill either...

On the SF home page I select "watch list" --> I type ABCD (or any name I coose) --> then I select "next" --> "portfolio only" --> "upload" --> "browse" --> "symbol only in first column of each row" --> "upload symmbols"... and all of this works great; this process creates and populates my watch list.

Then I go to one or more of my filters and add to them the following phrase: "and apply to watchlist(ABCD)"... and then this limits the applicable filters to my ABCD watch list only.

I hope this helps.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need help on watch list<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.