StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need help with detecting rsi(14) occurance...<< >>Post Follow-up
shd027
6 posts
msg #117166
Ignore shd027
12/3/2013 10:16:46 AM

Hello,
I have been trying to pick up stocks where the RSI(14) was below 35 anytime during the past 2 weeks, but I do not mean below 35 for the entire 2 weeks. This is what any code I try seems to produce.

Such as...
(RSI(14) was below 35 within the last 2 weeks)

The following seems to work for volume, it will present stocks that were above the ave vol in any of the past 3 days...
(volume was above the average volume(90) in 3 days)

but the same for rsi doesn't seem to work...
(RSI(14) was below 35 in 10 days)

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #117167
Ignore compound_gains
12/3/2013 10:40:20 AM

Fetcher[set{chkrsi, count(rsi(14) below 35, 10)}
add column chkrsi
chkrsi above 0
]

shd027
6 posts
msg #117171
Ignore shd027
12/3/2013 12:21:07 PM

Thank you very much, I will give this a try.
I also need to go over the manual again and try to learn this particular way of coding.
Dean

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · need help with detecting rsi(14) occurance...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.