- Ignore BuffaloBill
|12/18/2003 9:32:48 PM
Stanley - Why AIQ?
AIQ is a fine product, but you have to pay real money for it!
Why not start with something that's free?
QUOTETRACKER - it has everything you'd ever need as a beginner.
I've been doing this for 20+ years and have never seen a gem like this.
I use it everyday now, and my trading has improved 50%!
All you need is a data feed; usually obtained from your broker for free.
Check it out at www.quotetracker.com. Let me know what you think.
Here's a little run-down:
- Streaming Real-Time quotes
- Live real-time intraday charts with technical indicators
- Streaming Level II Quotes
- Integrated Trading
- Intraday & Historical Chart Trend Lines
- Advanced Alert System with Email alerts
- NEWS Monitoring
- Multiple portfolios support
- Customizable portfolio views
- Scrolling Ticker Tape
- Historical charts from Prophet.nettm Portfolio Printing
- Proxy/SOCKS Support
- Ability to connect to many data feeds
QuoteTracker is a Windows program that provides streaming real-time quotes, Live intraday charts with Technical Indicators, Level II quotes, Time and Sales, alerts, news monitoring, and everything else you may need to effectively trade in today's market.
Now with Integrated Trading! You can trade through your own broker using QuoteTracker direct access interface. Order Entry and transaction monitoring is drastically faster. Cannot beat the price - it's FREE!
QuoteTracker supports markets all over the world, including (but not limited to): US, Canada, UK, France, Australia, Zurich, Germany, Hong Kong, Brussels, Italy, Amsterdam, South Africa, Jakarta, India, Sweden and others...