StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · paper charts<< >>Post Follow-up
heypa
283 posts
msg #38261
Ignore heypa
9/29/2005 12:59:57 PM

Those of you old enough(experienced enough) remember paper hand made charts know they had at least one advantage. That was the ability to show and mark and date a price in the future.Does anyone know of a computer generated chart service that has this feature.It is quite valuable when contemplating a purchase for those of us that are visually oriented.That is mathmatically or abstract memory disadvantaged.I am so tired of chart areas that end today. HELP? Heypaupthere

nappy19
1 posts
msg #38277
Ignore nappy19
9/30/2005 7:01:23 PM

Try prophet.net, (Java Charts) some of it is free and the gold package is $50.00 per month.
You can draw trend lines, make notes and it has all the technical graphs. I, like you are from the old school of newspaper, staight edge, french curves and pencil. I learned charting from my Dad who is 91 years old and has been trading the market for 60 plus years and I might add he is still active.

This web site is fantastic if you want to switch from paper to computer.
Good Luck and let me know on your findings.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38284
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/30/2005 11:35:11 PM

Nappy... would love to hear (read) about your dad's trading experience.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · paper charts<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.