StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · penny crap pick IV<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
jrbikes
624 posts
msg #55571
Ignore jrbikes
10/7/2007 7:41:54 PM

I have struggled and struggled to find a profitable method to pick pennies that have a high probability of greater returns than losses!

I have found that there is no one tool or indicator to select these stocks with a high degree of certainty, there are 3, the problem is this, you have to scan hundreds of stocks to find this criteria, and this criteria works in all stocks, not just pennies, with this criteria, the price does not matter!

combine these three perpetual motions with a break over resistance and it is very intriging to say the least!

The entry is the easy part, the exit is not so easy, exit criteria amounts to 2 items easily seen, not so easily dicernable, simply because Emotion gets in the way, lets say you bought a penny at .05x10000 and you see it go up to .10 you would be tempted to hold, only to see it plummet!

Also, a stock makes a new high after exhibiting this pattern, then it pulls back (Retraces) and trades in a channel, then low and behold, it exhibits this pattern again, and you enter!
Time and Time again, there is only one problem, I cant trade with the charts from SF, now if I go to BigCharts, no problem, the charts are more linear! conundrum?

Now you may ask, why am I posting this? I dont know why!
but I do know this, I have watched this pattern unfold many times only to watch myself wait and wait because I am scared, scared you say? how many times have you watched a stock go up only to realize that in your deepest recesses, you knew you should of bought it 3 days ago! but you didnt buy it, you bought the other one only to watch it go down and you hoped against hope only to watch your losses mount! this is why a million filters will not serve you in the manner that you wish, you will be indescisive and ultimately your demise will filter out any confidence you have! how do you remedy this? only you know the answer to that, and only experience can give you the wisdom you need to make a educated assesment of you own trading capabilities, I have noticed that there are only a few traders on this forum ( I wont say names ) that would be condidered traders, and I am not one of them!

When I see a stock, I say to myself, (you should buy that stock) but I dont because the (indicators) are not right, then it goes up, EX: DGIA, I looked at the chart and said it looked like a bunch of bats, that was at .01 then it went to .06 what kind of crap is that? no indicators just bats flying around!

DPHIQ no indicators, just the fact that all them people would loose their pension, and I watched it go to 3, same crap, no indicators, just crap!

EBOF Willie and Morgan, I figured if its good enough for them, Its good enough for me, same crap different stock, look what happened!

So what does this tell me, that I was meant for the market and the market was meant for me! I am convinced of that! AHHHHHHHHH, I feel better!

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #55573
Ignore 13th_floor
modified
10/8/2007 6:33:02 AM

Jr,

If you remember back on 9/18 I mentioned PSPJ in the chat.

(10:51:47 PM) 13th_floor:wait for green PSPJ,if decent vol could fly
(10:52:33 PM) jrbikes:PSPJ?

Well, it had a change of management Friday.
Chart looks interesting after its big green pop Friday on its largest volume ever.
Got a long way to go back to the .70's.
Maybe worth a worth.

Also I threw $500 at solar TSSP as a "lotto" ticket play.
UNLESS you have $500 to LOSE ENTIRELY don't do this but a solar at .002 could give a big profit in the months to come.

http://www.trendsetterindustries.com/

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #55584
Ignore jrbikes
modified
10/8/2007 5:37:27 PM

yes, I remember PSPJ, I have been watching it, and as for the 500, not too big a deal, at .002 you could get 100000 for $200.00 thats worth a lotto ticket! what if it went to $.50 thats 50 GSSSSSS tried it on another stock, got stuck, but thats o.k. thanks for the heads up.

Look at this one 13th TFZP

did you catch EPLI?
TSSP fits the criteria I mentioned as for as the 3, its a buy!

LOL, 250,000 shares, cool!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #55587
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
10/8/2007 9:48:26 PM

Here is one that's starting a new up trend. Came up in my scan today. I consider any close above bollinger band(40,0.4) as a start of a new trend, hold for about 5 days. Would any of you buy this???

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #55589
Ignore johnpaulca
10/8/2007 9:55:45 PM

here is another PCSV.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #55599
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
10/9/2007 10:26:25 AM

PCSV up 30%
ont up 16%

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #55610
Ignore jrbikes
10/9/2007 6:26:41 PM

good ones!

USGA in @ 5000
adding more tommorrow!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #55613
Ignore johnpaulca
10/9/2007 8:49:49 PM

I will pick up URZ. I wanted to buy today but bought JDSA instead.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #55614
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
10/9/2007 8:55:37 PM

Just wanted to share a stock being squwished from above and below. In hot market you can make serious $$$ with these patterns.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #55617
Ignore 13th_floor
10/9/2007 10:35:48 PM

PCSV an awesome call

No gapper either,an easy catch on green,very nice.

ONT nice too

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · penny crap pick IV<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.