StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · scan presentation?<< >>Post Follow-up
chasj
24 posts
msg #102987
Ignore chasj
10/17/2011 7:10:11 PM

I have been using the presentation of scan results as a table with the data in columns with each row presenting the dat for each stock selected.

Someway, I must have pushed the wrong keys and the presentation changed to the view that included the small graphs along with the column data.

I haven't been able to change the presentation back to a table.

Can someone provide the process that changes the presentation back to a table?

straken
469 posts
msg #102989
Ignore straken
10/17/2011 7:14:13 PM

At the top of your results you have a view pane that looks like below. You must have hit the chart view. Just run a filter and select [Change to Table View]

[Change to Chart View]
14 results from: Monday October 17, 2011 << Previous Day [download csv]

chasj
24 posts
msg #102997
Ignore chasj
10/18/2011 7:39:05 AM

I thank you very much. I was not observant enough.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · scan presentation?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.