StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · something wrong with the stockFetch, help!!<< >>Post Follow-up
moneymaker2006
7 posts
msg #40534
Ignore moneymaker2006
1/21/2006 1:03:53 AM

I typed following to search stocks, it gives no match.
I know in 12/2005, it gave many stocks, how consistent
and accurate StockFetcher is ??? please help/advise, thanks

"show stocks where 30 day slope of close is above .5
and price is between 1 and 5"

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #40539
Ignore txtrapper
1/21/2006 10:47:41 AM

It's working because if you change price to 1 to 100 the filter came up with 20 stocks.

TxTrapper

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #40702
Ignore nikoschopen
1/25/2006 7:49:34 PM

When running this otherwise simple filter, I get results that is out of sync with what I'm looking for.

Fetcher[
close 1 day ago is less than 1% below the 52 week high
and Day change above 2 percent
price between 20 and 100
and avgvol(17) above 500000
add column high 52 week high 1 day ago
]

Among the undesirables are PALM, HPQ, & T to name just a few. Take PALM for instance. The close on the day it reached a 52-week high stands at $36.00. As of yesterday, it closed at $34.62. That's a 3.83% difference as opposed to 1% as I initially stipulated.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · something wrong with the stockFetch, help!!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.