StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · the X- Factor<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
HokieDoc1
14 posts
msg #139526
Ignore HokieDoc1
11/27/2017 11:24:52 AM

Does anyone know where I can access a list of the F-scores for stocks for free ?

four
5,087 posts
msg #139576
Ignore four
modified
11/28/2017 11:45:16 PM

hokie

https://fintel.io/screen/piotroski-score-screen

https://www.gurufocus.com/term/fscore/NYSE:MMM/Piotroski%2BF-Score/3M+Co

four
5,087 posts
msg #139577
Ignore four
modified
11/28/2017 11:55:46 PM

pthomas

from article:
"And I’m not going to explain the X-pattern in detail for you here — I’m not a chart-trading expert, it looks like he’s using (at least in part) something called the Aroon indicator, which is a trend indicator that you can see described here or here,it basically measures the days since a high (or low) price was hit and gives buy (or sell) indicators when the “days since a high” indicator crosses over (or under) the “days since a low” indicator.

If you see “AROON 25” it means they’re using 25 days as the timeframe — so a stock would be at 100 on that indicator if it just hit a 25-day high (or low) price, or at 0 if it has been below the 25-day high (or above the low) for 25 days. For a lot of stocks, these lines will cross frequently — for some that are consistently rising or falling, they might not cross in a year or more."

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · the X- Factor<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.