StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · the beauty of compounding money<< >>Post Follow-up
cr0cop
87 posts
msg #76857
Ignore cr0cop
7/26/2009 2:13:02 PM

TRO had told me that if you add 2% to your money, within one year you would be rich......so i did the calculation in a spread sheet and if you start with $2,000 dollars and you increment 2% of the money daily, within 300 days you will have $745,557.86 cents! wow i had never looked into this... i know this is probably not a shock to you guys with experience but wow i just had never done the math

bullrun
27 posts
msg #76869
Ignore bullrun
7/26/2009 10:33:57 PM

The only flaw in this theory is assuming you invest 100% of your capital each time. I know of no one who does this when it gets up to six figures. It's a good theory, but not a realistic one :-)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · the beauty of compounding money<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.