StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · turn 1000$ into 1 million in <2years-very easy to do$$$$$<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
limestar
79 posts
msg #50721
Ignore limestar
3/28/2007 10:38:18 PM

Such a waste of time and a distraction...just like this reply.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #50723
Ignore nikoschopen
3/29/2007 1:17:46 AM

If one is so confident in bringing Genie out of the bottle, namely "turn 1000$ into 1 million in <2years-very easy to do$$$$$", it couldn't be that difficult to have me watch him in action? He wouldn't even need to be bothered about teaching me anything. Just allow me to tag or "shadow" (call it whatever you want) his moves so that I can see him trade in real time. Is that so hard to do?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #50730
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
3/29/2007 5:03:09 PM

will be glad to teach anyone free who wants to learn- im retired so i have plenty of time-- plus i have unlimited long distance calling- so i can call you and you won"t have to pay for the phone either- i can teach yo anything you want -pennies regular nasdaq stocks options whatever you want- email me a alife4love@aol.com- give me your name and phone and i will call you and teach you- giving you all the best sites on the internet to use if you dont have esignal- if you get esignal - i will set you up with my setup live and show you live how to know when you at a top or bottom reversal-stockholygrail

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #50732
Ignore karennma
3/29/2007 6:25:28 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS 3/29/2007 2:03:09 PM

will be glad to teach anyone free who wants to learn- im retired so i have plenty of time-- plus i have unlimited long distance calling- so i can call you and you won"t have to pay for the phone either- i can teach yo anything you want -pennies regular nasdaq stocks options whatever you want- email me a alife4love@aol.com- give me your name and phone and i will call you and teach you- giving you all the best sites on the internet to use if you dont have esignal- if you get esignal - i will set you up with my setup live and show you live how to know when you at a top or bottom reversal-stockholygrail

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

======================================================================

How kind.
That's awfully nice of you.
Why don't you just post everything here for all of us to read.
:>)

Thanks.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #50744
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
3/30/2007 12:22:33 PM

Hey Karen -

That wasn't me that wrote that. lol....I was laughing at the author of the post, because he claims he's gonna do all that, but he cant ever return a single question someone has for him in this forum. In fact, since he came backas (mary4money), he has yet to return mail to ANYONE....and there have been many that have inquired. Trust me,if it was as easy as he claims..."I" would have already done it! Nobodys greedier than I, and no one can trade better than I...maybe as well...but certainly not better! So dont believe any this garbage in this thread. I read it once and just about fell off my chair! I wonder what Warren Buffett would have thought had he read it. Probably would have ended up in one of his books, as what NOT to do! Never forget this Karen...PENNY STOCKS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU! THEY ARE THE DEVIL! lol....

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · turn 1000$ into 1 million in <2years-very easy to do$$$$$<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.