StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · what stock do you think this is?<< >>Post Follow-up
markcrisp
187 posts
msg #51987
Ignore markcrisp
6/5/2007 3:51:53 PM

MF email:

One is an Internet juggernaut insiders are calling "The Next Google." That's a heady comparison, but don't dismiss it before you hear the amazing details.

In a moment, you'll hear how a little-known company has positioned itself to DOMINATE a massive and lucrative market.

If you agree this could be "The NEXT Google" and even our NEXT 1,000% Gainer, I'll rush you a brand new report to fill you in on the details.

But before we crown "The NEXT Google," let's close the book on the stock market miracle I like to call "The FIRST Google."

It's a company whose stock skyrocketed 20,000% in five years, turning every $10,000 invested into $2 MILLION -- putting thousands of investors just like us on Easy Street...

Folks like Hal McCabe, a $28,000/yr sports writer and self-proclaimed "slacker," who cashed out in February 1999. He walked away with a cool $2 million!
Like Selena Maranjian, a New Jersey native who later became a columnist for The Motley Fool. Her $3,000 investment promptly ballooned to $210,000!
Or Ted Leonsis, a company insider who casually spent a fraction of his windfall to buy a professional hockey team for $85 million.
And then there's the youngster who, just out of college, invested $1,800 of his hard-earned money back in 1994. You have to hear what he did next...

He ANNOUNCED his investment publicly and then TRACKED his returns in real time online every day for the world to see.

As a result, thousands of relative strangers... individual investors like you and me... were able to follow along with his trades and profit, too. Boy, are we ever glad we did!

Five years later, the same shares he bought for a split-adjusted 44 cents exploded through $90... transforming his modest $1,800 "real-money" investment into $380,000!

The rest is, as they say, history. Money.com named this outspoken Wall Street outsider "among the most widely followed stock market advisors in the world."

NPR asked him to host a weekly radio show... he wrote numerous best-selling investment books... newspapers ran The Motley Fool's syndicated column coast to coast... he even posed for the cover of Fortune.

You can see why profit-minded investors by the thousands learned to take this brash young man's advice very, very seriously.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves. It's time I revealed the stock market miracle I call "The FIRST Google." It was a company called America Online.

Yours FREE!
The NEXT Google: The Global Digital Marketing Powerhouse!

The NEXT Google is no ordinary search engine, but like Google, it is revolutionizing Internet marketing and cashing in on this lucrative market.

As we speak, the world's largest companies are lining up to carve out profitable shares of the hyper-growth online advertising market.

The NEXT Google already has 112,000 paying clients, and each quarter finds them eagerly handing over more and more!

Get all the details now in David Gardner's new report, The Next Google: The Global Digital Marketing Powerhouse.

Plus, if you act right now through this e-mail, you'll also receive 4 additional reports, outlining 10 of the hottest companies to hit the market in years!

Details just ahead!

If you missed AOL in 1994 or Google in 2004, here's your second chance
The millions banked by AOL investors in the 1990s are legendary. If you bought Google in 2004, you're up 380% -- in just two and a half years!

That's the wealth-building power of breakthrough technologies like the Internet... and companies that break the rules.

Finding JUST ONE changes your life in a flash.

But let's say you missed out on AOL. Or the Google IPO looked a bit pricey at the time -- so you held back. Don't feel bad -- I did, too!

Well, this may be our opportunity to get even. It may even be the 1,000% Gainer we're looking for today -- so you owe it to yourself to get the details.

But it's not YouTube. Or MySpace, either. Both are high-traffic websites with a lot of buzz, sure.

But Google was NEVER just a nice "destination" to visit on the web. Much less some teen "fad" or whiz-bang eye-candy technology.

What made Google remarkable... and insiders and angel investors millionaires many times over... was its revolutionary BUSINESS model.

And by that I mean its multifaceted online advertising model.

After all, companies buy ads on Google. But they also rent its search tools for their own sites... and they pay hand over fist for a piece of its keyword-targeted advertising racket.

But the real magic is Google AdWords -- a ruthlessly efficient pay-per-click program that clients... from IBM and Microsoft to local mom and pops... can activate online with a credit card in a matter of minutes.

In other words, just like AOL in 1994, Google created and then cornered a sophisticated prospecting machine that turns users into partners and partners into cold hard CASH.

Well, that's the exact same profit secret behind "The NEXT Google" -- only it's tearing into a much larger market with staggering growth potential! In fact, it's already well on its way to becoming a global Internet marketing powerhouse.

It's no surprise the stock is starting to move...
As recently as May 2006, you could have bought this stock for less than half of what you'll pay today. But that's good news for us. Remember, we welcome doubles and love triples, but we're after 1,000% Gainers here -- and there is every reason to believe this bull run is just getting started.

As you read this note, demand for this company's cutting-edge technology and services is exploding. PricewaterhouseCoopers reports that online advertising is already a $16.8 billion market. But that's a drop in the bucket.

Corporate spending on Internet marketing campaigns is growing at 30% per year -- three times the rate of traditional advertising. At that rate, the market doubles in less than three years.

And this company's revenues and earnings (yes, real earnings) are growing even faster... MORE THAN TWICE AS FAST! Now, can you see why I call it, "The Next Google?"

But there's more to this story... you see, unlike most players struggling for a piece of this lucrative space, this well-managed company actually turns a profit... a hefty and growing one at that.

And I can assure you: This is no accounting sleight of hand. This business not only turns a nice "bottom line" profit, it also generates tons of free cash flow (FCF).

In 2006 alone, investors like you and me were treated to $51 million in beloved FCF, representing an impressive $42 million jump in just a year!

And like they used to say on Wall Street: "You can't fake cold hard cash" -- and this company has $150 million in cash equivalents on the balance sheet.

We're talking REAL money that can be used to enter new markets, pay dividends, pay down debt, and make key acquisitions to turbocharge the business.

What happens when Google goes head-to-head with "The NEXT Google?" It's no contest!
I know that sounds like a stretch, but hear me out...

You see, Google has repeatedly stormed into this upstart company's market thinking it would ultimately reign supreme. Well, so far it's been no contest. Google hit a stone wall!

Last year, the mighty Google lost market share to the NEXT Google.

According to Internet market researcher Analysys International, this upstart company now controls an amazing 62% of its lucrative market segment. Yes, that's MORE than the 55% control Google exerts over its own top market.

No wonder The NEXT Google is making more than Google did in 2003, at the same point in its growth cycle -- a lot more.

Now consider this: If the market underpriced $150 billion Google at its IPO in 2003 (remember, the stock is up some 380% since), imagine how much you stand to make on the NEXT Google today with a market cap of less than $5 billion.

That's right, this company would have to earn us a 10-bagger three times over to even approach Google's current valuation!

"Thank you for sharing your insight and knowledge without asking us to pay $5,000 a year for your research!"
-- Richard Y., Key West, FL

Now, why you can't afford to wait...
Stocks with this kind of upside are typically unproven and unprofitable. But this company is already solidly profitable and a cash flow machine!

Even better, analysts project that these revenues and earnings will continue to swell in the high double digits annually over the next five years at least.

And this company has a history of blowing away analyst estimates... including an average 34% upside surprise for the past three quarters, according to the respected Zacks Investment Research.

How critical is that? Well, you remember Peter Lynch. Sure, he's a Wall Street legend.

Did you know that the legendary skipper of the Fidelity Magellan Fund specifically targeted cash-flow positive, high-growth companies just like this one when looking for his next 10-Bagger?

And believe me, NOBODY found more 1,000% Gainers than Peter Lynch. That's how he consistently doubled his investors' money every two and a half years!

But like I said, word is getting out. Wall Street is starting to take notice of "The NEXT Google." BusinessWeek even crowned it one of its "Hot Growth Companies of 2006."

And as you just saw, the stock is moving, too. It's doubled in the past year... and is up some 200% in less than 18 months. So, you can see why I say the time to get in is right now.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #51989
Ignore nikoschopen
6/5/2007 4:46:08 PM

"The NEXT Google: The Global Digital Marketing Powerhouse"

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #52003
Ignore curmudgeon
6/6/2007 2:38:44 AM

"The next Google" will be a software company that makes software to block Google ads.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · what stock do you think this is?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.