StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · yahooboard/holygrailsm<< >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #59492
Ignore klynn55
2/6/2008 8:30:57 AM

they refused to admit me since i'm of color!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #59493
Ignore johnpaulca
2/6/2008 8:44:24 AM

WTF....explain.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #59538
Ignore klynn55
2/7/2008 5:38:33 PM

Ah, i got in through a friend, just a bunch of goofs selling the grail, would you sell the grail? Why put up with all the yehoos, can i use this with a 20 MA, can i trade this with futures, your system worked 99 times, today it didnt , can i have my money back., on and on and on. So if you had a money machine would you sell it? in the future , remember your answer to that question right before you think
of spending your hard earned money on some strangers method? ask if the trades were audited? Watch for the name recognition trick, oh he's very helpful,
he's been on the board for years, it must work. my brother complains to me all the time, i sent this guy money, he's terrible. I tell him do the opposite. I wonder how many people buy a service and do the opposite?

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #59574
Ignore guru_trader
2/10/2008 12:27:52 AM

No need to pay for this stuff, just read through these forums from beginning to end ... give yourself about a year :) ... and then build your own grail!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · yahooboard/holygrailsm<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.