StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · Pull back to 25 or 50 or 100 MA<< >>Post Follow-up
pcinx
17 posts
msg #78840
Ignore pcinx
9/9/2009 12:19:51 AM

Can any one help me in creating a filter that will enable to scan for 3 to 5 day pullback to either 25 MA or 50 MA or 100 MA and with a stochastic cross over pointing to the upside reversal and average 10 day volume over 500k.

Thanks in advance for your help

pcinx
17 posts
msg #78970
Ignore pcinx
9/10/2009 3:07:59 PM

I have posted this request in an another place. I received help from generous members here , Thank you.

StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · Pull back to 25 or 50 or 100 MA<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.