StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · A Penny stock lover's Dream $1 to $45<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126301
Ignore karennma
11/23/2015 1:57:30 PM

$1 to $45 in a week. 11-16-15 to 11-23-15 (today).
KBIO

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #126302
Ignore mahkoh
11/23/2015 3:51:59 PM

Only 50 % to go until breakeven for those who bought the IPO.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126303
Ignore karennma
11/23/2015 4:18:44 PM

I didn't know what the news was, just saw the chart ...
But get this ... VectorVest has a stock picking contest every week.
A week or so ago, a subscriber bought KBIO for a $1 because VV had it "valued" @ $3. bucks. I guess the guy who bought it figured he could double his money.
Now, that's what I call good timing. ROFLMAO!
Funny thing is, a month ago, KBIO was in the gutter and had laid off most of it's employees.
There were 17 employees left.
Quote:
"The company is currently evaluating strategic alternatives for the organization, including potentially the sale of the company or its assets, or a corporate acquisition, and may retain an investment bank to assist in those efforts. Since these efforts may not be successful, in light of its limited cash reserves the company is considering all possible alternatives, including further restructuring activities, wind-down of operations and bankruptcy proceedings."

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126304
Ignore karennma
11/23/2015 4:24:35 PM

Oh geesh!
A 32 yr. old hedge fund mgr named Martin Shkreli bought the company. He made himself CEO at no salary.
Ridiculous!
Google his name.
I wouldn't buy that POS if you gave me the money.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #127138
Ignore karennma
2/4/2016 11:34:41 AM

Quote: "Symbol changed" - KBIOQ
Now $2 and that scumbag kid Shkreli is in big trouble.
Arrogant little pr*ck is so young, he has no idea how much trouble he's in.

'Pharma Bro' Shkreli Invokes the Fifth Before Congress
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-faces-congress-n511106

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · A Penny stock lover's Dream $1 to $45<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.