StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Inverse ETF's setups<< >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #159510
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
8/28/2022 4:29:05 PM

Inverse ETF's are having some of the same setup's that near breaking out one nearly breaking out.

and HIBS which I'm already playing. Which maybe I should have waited to have a confirmed breakout but I'm greedy sometimes. I'll have a stop lose set so if she doesn't pan out I will be stopped out.

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159512
Ignore KSK8
8/29/2022 2:56:31 AM

Inverse ETF's are a weird world of their own..

But one thing I haven't dabbled into very much is how impactful the corporate events of an etf company (like proshares) can have on it's security price.

Here's SQQQ's (proshares) SEC filings for example:
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CIK=C000074099&action=getcompany&scd=filings

I wonder if their fundamentals can line up with a trade/potentially a breakout (similar to stocks). I'm no expert like Kevin with ETF's of this sort, but it would be interesting to see if a certain catalyst found in the filings gave more strength to a specific direction/forecast like this one. SEC filings were a major element to penny stocks, so I wonder if they same principle can be utilized for these types of traded assets...

Going off on a tangent at this point... but nonetheless, your callouts with breakouts have been on fire lately so I'm pretty convinced it'll playout as you' call.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #159514
Ignore Mactheriverrat
8/29/2022 12:05:10 PM

Why thanks for the kind words. SQQQ is having a fairly good follow through today but it's still early.

To me it's a good example of a Ascending Triangle breakout.

It's not just Ascending triangles but any resistance breakouts for that matter . They will not always be picture perfect but price has memory more or less and when it breaks resistance on follow through traders see this and pile on.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #159542
Ignore Mactheriverrat
9/4/2022 12:41:48 AM

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Inverse ETF's setups<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.