StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Pick for Tue June 9th 2015<< >>Post Follow-up
the_trade123
107 posts
msg #123996
Ignore the_trade123
6/9/2015 1:28:16 AM

Updated at:
www.goodpercent.com

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #123997
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
6/9/2015 8:32:57 AM

Are you planning to post the same message every day? If so, these posts add no value to the forum.

Some (hopefully constructive) feedback here ... you should post the actual pick here, rather than try to redirect people to your own web site. This looks like all you want is to drive traffic to your site.

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #124002
Ignore mahkoh
modified
6/9/2015 3:04:07 PM

If however it is your aim to generate web traffic you may want to consider using a hyperlink. Four explains how to here:

how to create a hyperlink

the_trade123
107 posts
msg #124007
Ignore the_trade123
6/10/2015 1:58:57 PM

thanks mahkoh for the tips to edit the links and add stuff in this editor. yes, my aim is to direct people to my website because i do not like the editor here/nor have super enthusiasm to learn to edit in multiple platforms. I spent sometime learning to blog and i find that it is easy to express on a blog. so though Kevin feedback may be constructive, it is not helpful as mahkoh's

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Pick for Tue June 9th 2015<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.