StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · StockFetcher Site Changes (beta)<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #125163
9/22/2015 12:07:12 PM

Hi,

When we tested your account using IE9 we are able to view filter results. When you have a chance, could you revisit the myfilters page, click your browser's refresh button, and let us know if you're able to view results.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

bka58
49 posts
msg #125164
Ignore bka58
9/22/2015 12:14:36 PM

That did the trick. Thanks for your help.

bka58
49 posts
msg #125167
Ignore bka58
9/22/2015 3:16:13 PM

One thing I liked about the old layout of My Filters is that you could easily click the Customize tab to tweak a specifc filter quickly. Then fetch and view results and then click next filter in list without saving the changes. This new layout appears to make you scroll around to accomplish the same thing.

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #125188
Ignore Mactheriverrat
9/23/2015 4:25:55 AM

Trouble with max columns . Columns go off the side of the page when they should show up below

Toad
20 posts
msg #125271
Ignore Toad
9/26/2015 1:36:00 AM

Same problem as mactheriverrat...both on my mobile and PC. Hope this one is fixed very soon as it is a big issue for me.

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #125272
Ignore Mactheriverrat
9/26/2015 2:17:27 AM

Me too!
The Filter performance in the beta is interesting!

Toad
20 posts
msg #125280
Ignore Toad
9/26/2015 1:28:07 PM

I don't know if I was just previously very unobservant, or this has just been added, but I really like the Table option in the filter results...a lot. My filters are primarily stat based, so seeing the results in table form like this is very useful to me. Kudos if this is added (or kudos for keeping it if I am just woefully unobservant).

Another change I like a lot is that all the results pop up on a screen. It was a pain to have to click through to see all of them previously. Perhaps there used to be an option to change the number of results displayed and again I was just woefully unobservant, but if this was a change made, I am liking this a lot as well.

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #125281
Ignore Mactheriverrat
9/26/2015 2:22:19 PM

Like where I can see the filter text while looking at filter results.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #125285
9/26/2015 5:48:43 PM

All,

Thanks for the feedback!

@Mactheriverrat & @Toad: Regarding the trouble with the max columns, when you have a chance, please email support@stockfetcher.com a snapshot of the problem. We'll take a look into that right away.

@karennma: We will look into moving the delete function away from other actions. One note - a confirmation dialog is displayed to make sure the click wasn't a mistake.

@bka58: Are you still not seeing results for your filters?

One additional note, for some other support we've received, there are a couple watchlist options available to indicate which watchlists a symbol is in. Just click the then either select Watchlist Matches (all) or Watchlist matches. The latter will just display an icon. When you hover your mouse over that icon, the matching watchlists are displayed.

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

musselmant
4 posts
msg #125287
Ignore musselmant
9/26/2015 7:46:46 PM

My filters used to have something like rsi(2) 1-day ago, but now that does not show up on the screen as a criteria, but simply repeats rsi(2).
Did the special stockfetcher way of saying this change to something else? What?

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · StockFetcher Site Changes (beta)<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.