StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New SF top menu's<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up
ceebee
20 posts
msg #104715
Ignore ceebee
1/29/2012 10:09:01 PM

Please leave the watchlists......I use them all the time to monitor swings in positions.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #104717
1/30/2012 7:38:54 AM

@mktmole - we have added an option to disable the color coding. To change your preference, click:

Edit->Settings->Color code filter text

Everyone - please keep the feedback coming.

Thanks!
StockFetcher.com Support

mktmole
325 posts
msg #104721
Ignore mktmole
1/30/2012 10:32:25 AM

@SF re above reply; Color Coding. 'new" enable or disable feature;
When disabled all filters in "My Filters" appear correctly,(black only text)
Any filters from Forums, Home Page, Public Filter List still are all "colored" .
rgds,
mm

mktmole
325 posts
msg #104724
Ignore mktmole
1/30/2012 11:10:43 AM

The "Filter Builder" feature is pretty neat "Code Paste" feature.
but...
From the Home Page under "Help" "Create Filter"
Or
From the Home Page any pre-done (example RSI x-above 50)

The next page shows results and the code under Custom Filter.
Using Filter Builder "Add Filter Criteria", and pick a parameter 'replaces' any exisiting code in the Custom Filter Box instead of adding to it?
Am I missing something obvious on how to add or replace code?
tks

(Filter Builder, remove indicator from chart: this is buried at the bottom of the scroll list and might probably be easily overlooked)

mktmole
325 posts
msg #104725
Ignore mktmole
1/30/2012 11:36:43 AM

Re; Copy and Pasting a "long" filter into Custom Filter box.

From Home Page Create Filter, pasting a filter into the box "may or may not" show the complete filter.(confirm using scroll bar)
and if an existing filter is already displayed in the Custom Filter box, Clear-ing it and then pasting the new long filter 'always' only shows 1/2 the long filter, again confirmed using the scroll bar.

rgds
mm

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #104727
1/30/2012 12:26:30 PM

@mktmole - Thanks!

- color coding preference now applies when clicking from home page/public filters/etc
- paste issue of large filters resolved
- We are in the process of removing the old filter builder from the home page.

We're looking into improving the flow with respect to the adding criteria. Right now you'll need to click "Done" to insert a new line.The filter builder on the left displays your current line and allows you to change/tweak settings for that line. The ultimate goal is to allow users to avoid typing in the filter syntax if they prefer to edit entirely through the filter builder.

We plan on releasing a video soon demonstrating usage

StockFetcher.com Support

heypa
283 posts
msg #104730
Ignore heypa
1/30/2012 1:25:52 PM

What ever happened to the two basic guiding principles of: Keep it simple and If it ain't broke. Don't fix it.Why does age have to complicate everything? Wants and needs are different expressions entirely. I just want things to work as they should. If they don't just develop a work around. With these damn things called computers there usually is one. If there isn't I try to live with it. As you go through life , being what it is , that's what we all have to do with those things beyond our control.
At my age simple is about all I can handle.

duke56468
683 posts
msg #104731
Ignore duke56468
1/30/2012 3:06:21 PM

The video should be a great help

smartguy
47 posts
msg #104733
Ignore smartguy
1/30/2012 3:23:00 PM

did I miss the answer of how to revert back to the original format- if not, how do I do it? thanks

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #104734
1/30/2012 3:27:04 PM

We currently do not offer a method to revert. If you could provide details on the problems you're running into we'll be happy to investigate.

Best Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New SF top menu's<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.