StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 2-Period RSI<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #49396
Ignore luc1grunt
1/19/2007 5:42:46 PM

Ha!!! Nice well-aimed shot!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49400
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
1/19/2007 11:58:46 PM

TheRumpledOne
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
- Report offensive post 1/19/2007 3:26:21 PM

Guess I should have done the same with you, huh Riggs?

ROFLMAO!!! Hey Avery....you couldn't sell me remember??? Your filter was leaking like a sive remember??? That's why I "fixed" it for you remember??? That's how it became "Warm Pop-80" remember??? How soon we forget....

Am I ever wrong??? NEVER!!!

- GENIUS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #49408
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/20/2007 12:38:11 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Hey Avery....you couldn't sell me remember??? Your filter was leaking like a sive remember??? That's why I "fixed" it for you remember??? That's how it became "Warm Pop-80" remember??? How soon we forget....

Am I ever wrong??? NEVER!!!

- GENIUS -
=============================================================================

Riggs,

It wasn't my intention to SELL to you.

I was under the ( mistaken ) assumption that we were going to work TOGETHER on a project.

You TOOK what I offered and ran.

That speaks volumes about your character.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #49424
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
1/21/2007 12:49:12 AM

Avery,

I'm glad you finally have the balls to talk about all of this now. Ya see, back then you told me you had something that would "blow my mind", but you said you "wanted a piece of my action" with "Russell." Do you remember that?

You first gave me "warm" that had absolutely no direction untill I added a few things and made it an actuall filter! I told you THEN...that "we couldn't use it." Remember that too?

Then you gave me your garbage "cash cows" filter, that AGAIN wasn't even a filter. Do you remember what I said to you at that point? I said..."Avery, are you kidding me?" Remember? By this time you actually had the gull to talk about a "payment debit card." REMEMBER?

Avery, you have a brilliant mind, but lack the ability to put together a business plan. When I told you if the filters were worthy I would give you 5K for them. And you wanted us to send you a debit card from our bank, to some P.O. box in Arizona. ROFLMAO!!! Excuse me....but did I sound STUPID to you? I think not! Your filters were garbage, and the way you wanted to contuct business was shady to say the least! Very unprofessional, and adolescent like. The more I think about it....it was more like you trying to hose me in a back alley for some magic beans....when alls they were, were mexican jumping beans.

ROFLMAO...DEBIT CARD MY AZZZ!!! Did you say "character?"....or was that "characture?" Dude, get over it!

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #49425
Ignore maxreturn
1/21/2007 9:26:49 AM

I love a cat fight!

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #49404
Ignore petrolpeter
modified
1/21/2007 3:05:38 PM

2 period.I use
Fetcher[rsi(2) < 2 and volume(20) is above 400000 and close above 1 and date offset 0]

and the rsi alt-ego :
Fetcher[aroon oscillator(8) touched -92 and volume(20) is above 400000 and close above 1 and date offset 0]

Although I am not using these in this uptrending/breaking new highs type of market.Crediting J.Welles Wilder and T. Chande respectivly.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #49438
Ignore petrolpeter
1/21/2007 3:26:40 PM

Seems to be a bug.2'nd filter I posted returns first filter!?Here's second again for any one interested.
Fetcher[aroon oscillator(8) touched -92 and draw rsi(2) and close is above 1 and volume(20) is above 400000 and date offset 0]

This marks very oversold like rsi(2) sometimes on the same day and sometimes befor or after.

drew9
171 posts
msg #49443
Ignore drew9
1/21/2007 11:28:39 PM

TRO, it appears you finally have come around to what I discovered over a year ago with RIGGS. His word means nothing! For all you new folks take this to heart! He is the most egotistical "individual" I have probably ever known. For awhile he actually grew a bit humble after being lambasted by everyone but I see he is back to his old games. Filters are nice but I would bet all I have that your actual trading results blow RIGGS out of the water. As for me, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done. I tweaked a filter you posted over a year ago to suit my trading style and timeframe and just increased my account 200% last year. The system is a swing system that had a 79% win rate for completed trades. I know this as I am getting my tax stuff together and it will be ugly - but I could not be happier! I cannot really post my filter as it does involve some discretion so back testing really does not work on SF. However, I am giving back some as I feel comfortable to actually trade a few family members accounts this year. I would also like to add my thanks to Mark Crisp as his trading system does work and it became a part of my system. I'm doing my best to "pay it forward" as we discussed awhile ago. Please know that 99.9% of the folks here still very much value your efforts!

Thank you!

Drew

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #49444
Ignore Koronbock
1/22/2007 6:11:27 AM

Tro, Drew and others,

whenever something ugly is going on here in this forum, the "mighty" RIGGS is involved. Strange isn't it? The forum usually has a civilized, cooperative and polite tone. But once Riggs steps in, all this changes. His self proclaimed "genius" status, which of course he doesn't fail to mention every single time, shows how terribly weak and insecure he is inside. A real genius usually chooses to display modesty, politeness and sincerity. This is the medicine that the doctor should prescribe for you.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #49445
Ignore luc1grunt
1/22/2007 7:02:49 AM

lack of character. period.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 2-Period RSI<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.