StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Bottom Filter<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159125
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/26/2022 10:37:26 PM

SPY broke above downtrend channel today.

sc

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159129
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/28/2022 1:18:05 PM

SPY
Broke out of downtrend channel . Future resistance line in red.

sc

marine2
963 posts
msg #159130
Ignore marine2
modified
5/28/2022 2:05:02 PM

What do you think is the % of Spy rise? Looks like a two week or less rise before worries of hitting the resistance. What say you?

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159131
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/28/2022 7:51:58 PM

Well not really much of a percentages person. The red line is a resistance line. I would be watching the PPO 10,24 ,8 ( used for momentum strength which is a little faster than the default 12,26,9) and all 4 CMF's for buying or selling pressure. Who know's if the can break a confirmed break above it.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159132
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
5/28/2022 8:21:46 PM

This is the full version PDF 12 page strategy of "Double-Bottom Confirmation Strategy" from trader's magazine.

I kind of tweaked a little bit using the PPO for momentum and 4 different CMF 's with 7 day moving average. I use the 7 day moving average as it shows a uptrend . I then draw a trend line on the CMF's to show a uptrend in buying pressure.

My add of a Macd histogram with a 2 day moving is just a extra add I put in as for show strength trend. But to each their own.

Full Double-Bottom Confirmation Strategy 12 page PDF file

I use on my filter's a Price cross ma 20 . I then look at all CMF's seeing if they are trending up or near a cross of the CMF 0 line. Using the PPO as momentum strength. It doesn't have to be a Full Double bottom to use these indicator's . The EMA 10 cross the MA 20 show that strength is crossing over to the Bullish side of the 20 day moving.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Bottom Filter<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.