StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter for the Impatient<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
eyoung
42 posts
msg #28413
Ignore eyoung
9/8/2003 9:14:40 PM

koron, i dont have a problem with what they are doing, and its great, however, if you say something that is not related or off humor he has a fit. YOu did not read the nasty email he sent me over nothing. If you read his post it seems if you ask any question you will be booted from the group. Its one thing to share info nicely, however if you share and it nasty it just not right. You did not read the email he sent me. REAd his warning, anyone that is new to the site may not ask a question, ex downloading files, i did not even know you can download files and where to get those files. I use vector vest for my fundamental i have many ask me the same question, i answer them or i dont
eyoung

makeroftrades
29 posts
msg #28431
Ignore makeroftrades
9/9/2003 4:39:48 PM

this is stock fetcher , not a site for bashing and selling concepts for other yahoo groups , if youve got a filter and care to share then do so , but dont be like kids and like yourselves to highschool studs on the first date

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28451
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/9/2003 10:43:14 PM

Makeroftrades... who were you talking to? I have posted my filters.

Eyoung... you were asked nicely the first few times to do your own homework. I pointed you to www.google.com for research. But you continued to post questions that just about anyone on the net could find the answers for with google or some other search engine. But you continued to post your questions.

Then, you were warned. Yes, I warned you. Some people have 6 figure portfolios, some would like to have portfolios that size. We don't have time to hold your hand. But you still posted.

Finally, I had had enough. I issued you a final warning giving you the benefit of the doubt and one last chance.

No one here gets paid to help. We get paid by trading stocks. We help each other. But you have not been of any help. You became a distraction.

I will stack my posts against anyones to see who has helped vs. who has detracted.

makeroftrades
29 posts
msg #28462
Ignore makeroftrades
9/10/2003 7:19:48 PM

you sound like a poet, take a bit of adct and then try some tmta on a swing up and then top off your ego with a little ...wht , and bail on nt ...and you got ego with attitude

thanks for your help most inspirational

makeroftrades
29 posts
msg #28463
Ignore makeroftrades
9/10/2003 7:20:24 PM

you sound like a poet, take a bit of adct and then try some tmta on a swing up and then top off your ego with a little ...wht , and bail on nt ...and you got ego with attitude

thanks for your help most inspirational

AntNet
36 posts
msg #28473
Ignore AntNet
9/10/2003 11:43:09 PM

Hi Rumpy,
I think you are out of line with your "you were warned. Yes, I warned you." comments.

I and I'm sure many others appreciate your many, many contributions to the SF forum, but, I think your WARNING another member is out of line.

No one is obligated to contribute.
No one is required to read the old posts, even if it is the smart thing to do.
No one is prevented from asking a question. And,
No one has to answer any post!

After all, it is SF's forum and only they have the right to monitor users.

There are lots of posts that I consider inappropriate on the SF forum. I have privately sent messages to the SF staff when something has bothered me and I have always ask the SF staff for permission to post when I've had items that were not related to forum topics.

For the most part, I think we are a group of Ladies and Gentlemen who do a very good job at staying on track. When we do get off track it's because of personal issues that would not become a distraction if they were simply ignored! I realize it is difficult to hold back a rebuttal when one feels personally assaulted, but do we really need the banter? (rhetorical question) Maybe it's just for comic relief!

My $0.02

Bert.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter for the Impatient<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.