StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up
cello13
88 posts
msg #44123
Ignore cello13
modified
5/24/2006 4:13:34 AM

Hi Riggs

Thanks for your advice staying out of LOGI, if I didn't missunderstand you. I see, so I have to study your warm-pop-80-filter too. Seems, as if I could learn a lot in this board. ;-) Saw that LOGI begun to move today in Swiss Market... we'll see what will happen, when US Market will open.

I'm still in RMBS and saw, that DMA(28,-14) crossed EMA(13) two days ago (daily chart...). Yesterday, it turned positive and was 7 % up. So, what do you think about? Up or down and why? I hope, that I can learn more in this way. Thx!

as214
184 posts
msg #44134
Ignore as214
5/24/2006 11:02:54 AM

Cello,

Be careful to give credit to Riggs on this board. If you do youll only be accused of being an alias that he made up.. I dont know how or why DMA works but I thank that wonderful man for showing me that it does. DMA equals BIG MONEY

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44176
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/25/2006 7:15:27 PM

- DELETED BY THEMIGHTYRIGGS HIMSELF -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44178
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/25/2006 8:01:36 PM

clam61
92 posts
msg #44190
Ignore clam61
5/26/2006 12:16:39 AM

"Look at CTRN on a 3-month daily chart. See how the MACD-H ticked up on the 5th bar on 5/17/06? Do you also see where the fast & slow lines are? Notice the price movement from the 5th bar?($48-$53 in just 2-days!)You could have actually entered much sooner after the 3rd bar, when you saw a "bullish Mat-Hold" and "Tweezers" bottom on 5/16/06. But the most important aspect on this chart is....the NEW trent that has begun. Notice how the previous trend has been aborted? And this new MACD-H bottom is by it self? Soon CTRN will show a new lower bottom as price starts to fall. And it will be very soon because of the "Shooting Star" it just formed on friday 5/19/06. "

Riggs

Here is the 3 month CTRN chart ending on 5/17/06

http://www.slengr.com/ctrn.gif

I looked at the chart, and I see that the histogram is upticking on the 17th, but what do you mean by the fast line being a cup or ladle? do you mean that slight bend downwards? Why is this bend important?

what is a bullish mat hold or tweezers? is this a candle pattern? i could not google it.

cello13
88 posts
msg #44195
Ignore cello13
modified
5/26/2006 10:02:01 AM

Hi Riggs,

Cheers for your posting. Firstly, I got in RMBS on 04/23/06... a few hours later the court decision has been published... (RMBS showed a rising DMA(28,-14) on hourly basis). RMBS went up and broke down the next day. I missed to get out, so I'm still in and waiting for a rebound to sell my position. I know, I should have sold after that day. The only problem was, that I had to hold my position for at least two days, don't ask my why, because of my job... So I had to look for a broker, where I can buy and sell at any point of time...

All in all, I bought RMBS because of it's chart and because I knew, that the court decision must be positive. The only thing, I didn't know, that the positive decision was already priced in. I could have seen it, if I had took a look at the chart in different time frames. There was a clearly signal in daily chart (bearish divergence in CCI and RSI, DMA(28,-14) crossed under EMA...). But I didn't recognice at that point. ;-(

Hope you cold give me a few explanations about your trading style and your technique...

I know now, why LOGI had so much gaps... it's traded at Swiss Stock Exchange and listed in USA too. LOGI went up around 5 % in Switzerland, so it'll do in the States and the... upsss... a new gap! ;-)

PS: Sorry for my English, but my mother tongue is Swiss-German ;-)

Best regards,
Cello

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44177
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 10:28:48 AM

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #44212
Ignore alf44
5/26/2006 11:20:53 AM

Hmmmm...

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43918
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 1:17:28 PM

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44217
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 1:42:50 PM

Another episodic plot flushed down the drain without seeing the all too obvious an outcome. What a Pity, it was just getting interested!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.