StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE MIGHTY RIGGS HAS DONE IT AGAIN PART I<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43256
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
4/28/2006 1:14:00 AM

Tommy -

No, the "set up" is the filter. That's what all these filters are all about, a "set up." Now the one thing I look for that sets stockS apart from others is....DIVERGENCE. For me, there MUST be a double bounce with divergence. BTW, great question......

- RIGGS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43257
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/28/2006 1:14:28 AM

Why look for divergence when you can program the filter to select stocks showing divergence?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43258
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/28/2006 1:31:20 AM

TRO said....

"Why look for divergence when you can program the filter to select stocks showing divergence?"

Avery, because YOU don't know what REAL divergence is....remember?????

- RIGGS -

tmh111
4 posts
msg #43281
Ignore tmh111
4/28/2006 7:49:52 PM

Riggs, could you list a stock or two that show a double bounce with divergence so I could see an example of exactly what you mean please?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43283
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/28/2006 8:06:34 PM

tmh111 -

Pull up a 3-month chart on (UPL) See the first bounce in late February? Then look at early March. See the divergence against the "double bounce?" That's what you're looking for.

- RIGGS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43290
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/28/2006 10:30:37 PM

"WALLSTREETGENIUS
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS 4/28/2006 1:31:20 AM

TRO said....

"Why look for divergence when you can program the filter to select stocks showing divergence?"

Avery, because YOU don't know what REAL divergence is....remember?????

- RIGGS - "

I guess I don't know much at all.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43310
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/29/2006 12:23:49 PM

Avery, you said....

"I guess I don't know much at all."

On the contrary Avery....You know more than anyone else here. But lately, you seem to more interested in "bashing," and "railroading" threads than anything else. I expect that from others, so naturally I will treat you accordantly....

- RIGGS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43313
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/29/2006 12:36:36 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS 4/29/2006 12:32:37 PM

"RIGGS, another poster suggested you grow up, did you read that post?"

If it was one of the "clowns," then no. They are ALL on "Ignore." But on the plip side, you know you can't "Ignore" THEMIGHTYRIGGS. And maybe YOU should take that same advice Avery.....

- RIGGS -

I only ignore that which is not of value... like most of your "chest pounding".

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, RIGGS. So every now and then, even you make a contribution.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43314
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/29/2006 1:04:08 PM

RIGGS -

"I only ignore that which is not of value... like most of your "chest pounding".

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, RIGGS. So every now and then, even you make a contribution."

Avery, "every now and then?" Now that's comedy! ROFLMAO!!!! Hey, that "chest pounding" you speak of, is condidence in letting everyone else around here know that "THE MIGHTY RIGGS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!" LOL....And everytime it happens....there's Avery....worried that some of flock will "fly the coup." So what does he do? He(Avery)uses his almighty reputation to make others SEEM less than. Then will GENTLY deny it. Avery, you're a classic case of "Jekyll & Hyde." LOL...LOL....But it doesn't matter that "others" don't seem to care, as long as "YOU" & "I" both know it. To me, it's all worth it because when YOU come onto my threads, "I" KNOW i'm doing something right! LOL....so thanks for always visiting there good buddy. LOL....

- RIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43315
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
4/29/2006 1:25:02 PM

Here's just a handful of winners after Thursdays's close 4/27/06....

ASIA
NAPS
ILA
AES
MNKD
STX
INT

I think you'll all agree.....

Fetcher[close is above 2
Set{Bullpower, high minus ema(13)}
Set{Bearpower, low minus ema(13)}
set{BLb,days(BullPower is above BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLa,days(BullPower is below BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRb,days(BearPower is above BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRa,days(BearPower is below BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
average volume(90)is above 200000
offset 1-day

*** TMR'S ACCUMULATION WARM POP-80 ***

/* NORMALIZE accumulation distribution */

set{adval, INDPOSITION(accumulation distribution, 60) * 100 }

/* NORMALIZE RSI(7) */

set{rsval, INDPOSITION(RSI(7), 60) * 100}

/* NORMALIZE CCI(14) */

set{ccval, INDPOSITION(CCI(14), 60) * 100 }

/* NORMALIZE williams %r(10) */

set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 60) * 100 }

/* DRAW THE MP CCIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw adval on plot wrval
and draw rsval on plot wrval
and draw ccval on plot wrval

add column adval
add column ccval
add column rsval
add column wrval

adval is above 80
wrval is below 50

ccval has been increasing 1-day
rsval has been increasing 1-day
wrval has been increasing 1-day
]

- RIGGS -

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE MIGHTY RIGGS HAS DONE IT AGAIN PART I<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.