StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #39317
Ignore alf44
12/4/2005 12:47:56 AM

Moving Averages LAG !

Displaced Moving Averages LAG Moving Averages !!!

THERE IS NO MAGIC IN DMA'S

HELLO !!!

I mean NO disrespect...I'm just speaking from YEARS of experience !!!

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #39319
Ignore riggs
12/4/2005 2:03:46 AM

Hey alf44,

Must you analyze every word in every sentence? Dude, just look at the filters! Enough of the English professor crap! You can clearly see they are damn good filters. So put me on "Ignore" and STOP this sh*t!!! This is why you got banned to begin with. Are you that sick?!

RIGGS

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #39320
Ignore alf44
12/4/2005 2:08:22 AM

...I understand that DMA's serve to "center" the MA under price...

...I understand that DMA's serve to "de-trend" the price data...

...I understand that DMA's can "visually" keep you closer to Price than MA's...

...I understand that in terms of "a 28 day cycle" you want to "displace the MA" at half the cycle length (ie. -14)...

...I understand ALL these things !

I'm VERY familiar with DMA's !

But, to say there is something there...in the realm of "seeing into the future" or some other "magic"...it just ain't so !

Sorry !!!

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #39321
Ignore alf44
12/4/2005 2:14:04 AM

...me ??? banned ???

I thought it was YOU that got BANNED ! LOL

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #39332
Ignore riggs
12/4/2005 10:49:15 AM

alf44 -

Yeah, YOU banned too! You cant stop flapping you lipps for two seconds much less for 4 or 5 days! Was it again a coincidence that you AND I weren't running our mouths during this time period? Yeah, I think not! You got the same e-mail I got there pal! In fact when they lifted the ban, you couldn't wait 48 hours to BASH someone, so you chose THERUMPLEDONE with your ridicules "oatmeal cereal" thread. And now that you're out of the penalty box, here you are AGAIN, your home away from home. Welcome home RALPH44!!! I just love the way you bring the worst out in people....But "No disrespect to you" of course.

RIGGS.

p0op0op
15 posts
msg #39334
Ignore p0op0op
12/4/2005 11:32:00 AM

Hi Riggs,

I'm sorry to bother you in this thread but desperation has driven me to this. I'm not getting any responses with indirect questions, so I hoping that the direct approach might yield better results, besides, you sould like you know what you're doing and who better to ask. I'm new to SF and am trying to develop a filter that screens for flat bases. Lenght in time, run-up, price do not matter at this point. Do you have an idea of how to do this. One example of what I'm looking for is THOR. Prior to this weeks break out, it exibited a nice looking flat base.

thanks,

-C

riggs
313 posts
msg #39336
Ignore riggs
12/4/2005 11:34:31 AM

...I understand ALL these things !

I'm VERY familiar with DMA's !

But, to say there is something there...in the realm of "seeing into the future" or some other "magic"...it just ain't so !

Sorry !!!

Regards,

alf44

It's NOT that you don't see the "magic", It's that you REFUSE to see it because of who I am. That's all....Because there is a stranger that saw these filters before you did, and he is a retired Wallstreet stud that has builed a 22.5 million portfolio! And get this...He contacts ME, not THERUMPLEDONE, not YOU, and not even Railwhore! He contacted this sites big mouth, THE MIGHTY RIGGS and offered him(me) an AWESOME job with perks beyond my pewny little imagination! Why did he take the time to do that I wonder? BECAUSE HE(RUSSELL)KNOWS A WINNING FORMULA WHEN HE SEES ONE!!!

So if anyone ELSE out there has something to say about the " 3 DOMINATOR'S", go right ahead! Because my ticket has been W-R-I-T-T-E-N B-A-B-Y-! Thank you Russell, you wont regret it! And thank you SF for making my dreams come alive!!! I have only been here over a year, and already my life is about to change dramatically because of YOUR incredible service! May God continue to bless all of your members(even alf44)and your staff!!!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS

riggs
313 posts
msg #39337
Ignore riggs
12/4/2005 11:43:34 AM

Poopoop -

Post an e-mail. My present employer has asked me NOT to post filters here after today. I saw your original post in this matter some time ago, and I remember I wanted to go to work on it, but I got sidetracted with you know who. Let me take a look into this, and I'll be in touch with you. Fair enough? Pass me that email.

RIGGS.

p0op0op
15 posts
msg #39338
Ignore p0op0op
12/4/2005 11:45:30 AM

Thanks so much for the return. Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm not sure how to post an email for here (SF neophyte). Is there a link to your name?

p0op0op
15 posts
msg #39339
Ignore p0op0op
12/4/2005 12:01:40 PM

Hi Riggs,

Is there a way to pass you my email privately?

thanks,

-C

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.