StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Weekly and Daily MACD on Same Graph<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
snappyfrog
653 posts
msg #154521
Ignore snappyfrog
11/1/2020 8:14:47 PM

Cheese,

I hadn't thought about splitting into 3s for SPY or some others like ZM earlier in the year.

I'll look into that.

In ToS, I put any coming off of the 22 day low on a watchlist. I wanted the high to break the high of the signal day before considering an entry. This usually gets me in the same day or one day earlier than the price crossing above the EMA(13), which is my normal entry.

snappyfrog
653 posts
msg #154522
Ignore snappyfrog
11/1/2020 8:29:05 PM

I also look at the PVI vs PVI 22 day low along with the MA(50). If price is below the MA(50) I am reluctant to buy calls (go long) and the opposite is also true. If price is hanging around the MA(50) for some time, it is obviously trading sideways and I ignore the pick completely.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #154526
Ignore Cheese
11/2/2020 10:04:53 AM

snappy, thanks for additional info !

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Weekly and Daily MACD on Same Graph<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.