StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · best % gainer is by far in back testing<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #27786
Ignore JoeGrossinger
8/12/2003 8:43:12 PM

muddytraks, "good filter" is more like it.
I use about 8 good filters, two of which have never given me a loser, however they only hit maybe 1 or 3 times a week, so I run them before I run the MM filters and give recommendations on:

http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php

There is no real big deal or secret about the MM or the Holy Grail filters.
Buy a beaten down dog and wait for him to rise a bit.
It's a very old, very good trading method but contains no magic and no voodoo.
Folks can play with the MM filters, make them a bit more stringent or whatever and get even better results.

What is awesome is STOCKFETCHER!!
They are constantly improving this site and their tools are genuine and invaluable. The filters, well some work this week, some worked last week and some will work next week. No big deal.

Cheers and much success to yah!
Joe

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · best % gainer is by far in back testing<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.