StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #53793
Ignore luc1grunt
8/2/2007 11:07:24 PM

I experimented with penny's for a bit (I still watch for opportunities) and here is what I did:

Surf the forums.

Watch the spam and the newsletters (for the one's to avoid,they've topped).

Get in as the buzz causes only a minor spike in volume (you're still ahead of the game).

Watch the buzz continue to get the top threads of the forums and the pumping ramps up.

Sell quick. Not claiming expertise, but TA (I found) is absolutely useless without chat/newsletter/forum buzz. There's always "news" on this "shit".

My .02. Back to the 'Livet

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53796
Ignore karennma
8/3/2007 8:07:20 AM

sspe

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #53797
Ignore 13th_floor
8/3/2007 9:31:15 AM

MTTG .. if the volume comes over 1.45.

Stay right on it to protect profits if it starts to run.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53806
Ignore karennma
8/3/2007 1:43:05 PM

sspe ...
oops ...
sspe turned out to be just another POS.
:>(

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53808
Ignore nikoschopen
8/3/2007 2:51:08 PM

Yeah, I traded POS many times myself. Although it ain't much better, I prefer MOFO over POS. But, as Jr correctly points out, they're all crap to say the least. ;)

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53820
Ignore jrbikes
8/3/2007 5:42:07 PM

ALL STOCKS ARE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, why is it when GE goes up, the pennies dont go up?
since the news seems to think that the market runs on 2 or 3 major companies!

here is a novel thought, more buying, price goes up, more selling, price goes down!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what do you think? LOL

Wonder if Willie Nelson and Morgan Freeman sold all that EBOF?

Niagara
49 posts
msg #53836
Ignore Niagara
8/4/2007 7:42:43 PM

This is a great reference on how to place charts into stockfetcher. I just wanted to see if it were possible.

BPEV may or may not be making another run, but no more or no less so than a more expensive stock.

http://forums.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&tid=53335&start=0

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #53838
Ignore 13th_floor
8/4/2007 9:35:52 PM

jrbikes says:
ALL STOCKS ARE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This may be true but not on the one day you can nail them.

13th_floor says:
8/3/2007 6:31:15 AM

MTTG .. if the volume comes over 1.45.

Stay right on it to protect profits if it starts to run.

Took out a eod profit of 21% on this crap stock on a day when the dow was down 280 pts.
The huge volume increase from 21k to 711k made it a "live" watch.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53851
Ignore jrbikes
8/5/2007 4:15:38 PM

When I say all stocks are crap, I am refering to a long term theology, sure, you can catch them with the rise, but you wont hold a penny stock for too long, cause statistically, you will loose money, yeah, Wal-Mart use to be a penny stock, but those are isolated incidences, and by the way, that is a cool chart, and you have to understand that I work a full time job, so it is a most daughnting task to trade pennies, thats why I use the trend line philosophy, it is just a little more safe, as far as safe goes!

I thought about trying to get some kind of system to take to work so I could check at the pivotal times during the day, its amazing how you can allmost predict at what times the market will swing one way or the other!

any one know of a way to go mobile?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53853
Ignore nikoschopen
8/5/2007 4:38:33 PM

Niagara, just what are those horizontal lines?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.