StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53885
Ignore karennma
8/6/2007 9:06:45 PM

PRTH
finally one of my penny crap picks went up.
it's not too late to get in.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53888
Ignore karennma
8/6/2007 9:53:46 PM

more crap:
EKII
KING
AMEP

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53900
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/7/2007 8:04:44 PM

AMEP, ah yes, remember it well!

PRTH, draw a trend line, and buy on the break, easy! it works, watch them at the 52 week low on that same pattern, sometimes you might be suprised what will happen!

Thank you Sticky Stock Charts

SSTP
anyone watching GTRE on a intraday basis?

Hey Karennma, Im trying to update a lap top and set it up for wireless so I can go here at lunch, My job is in the 70,s only the boss has a computer!

P.S. Im working on a RSI(2) weekly scan to catch them one day early befor the break, this would be to buy on the break as close as possible! the RSI(2) Weekly actually gives you the break before it happens! but too many charts to go through!

software gurus anywhere? LOL

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53901
Ignore jrbikes
8/7/2007 9:20:43 PM

no more post on General Discussion, this is where all the action is at,(Filter Forum)

Bling Bling!

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #53903
Ignore 13th_floor
8/7/2007 10:20:28 PM

"no more post on General Discussion, this is where all the action is at,(Filter Forum)"

Jr,No
The action was on Niko's chat the last 2 days!!

Bling x's 100 :)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53905
Ignore karennma
8/8/2007 8:15:28 AM

and jrb ...
when you get your laptop working, you can join us.
but be careful! you might start having too much fun and quit your day job.
lol!
:>)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53906
Ignore karennma
modified
8/8/2007 8:23:04 AM

hey jr:
I TOTALLY understand what you're trying to do ... catch the move B4 it happens.
That's what my picks are .. instead of waiting after "green", you pick 'em "red", and hopefully in a day or 2, they turn green, so you've caught the bottom.
Re: "weekly RSI(2)" ... just search the forums ... i'm sure you'll find tons of filters already done by others. That's the beauty of this forum ... most of the filter work has already been done, so you don't have to "reinvent the wheel".
Niko IS a computer guru if you need help.
We've got a bunch of "gurus" here (excluding myself .. tee hee hee), so no problem!
:>)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53907
Ignore karennma
8/8/2007 8:30:16 AM

jr:
here's one posted by "rtucker" a month ago.
slightly modified for pennies, and ... some of my pics are on the list .. in fact ECCI has made a HUGE move.
Here ya' go ...

weekly rsi(2) one day ago < 10 and weekly rsi(2) is above weekly rsi(2) one day ago
close > 0.001 and close < .20
avg vol(30) > 1000000
add column weekly rsi(2) one day ago
add column weekly rsi(2)

sweet!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53908
Ignore karennma
8/8/2007 8:34:27 AM

holy mackerel!
another pic that made a HUGE move .. PRTH.
ya' know ... I've been posting these but not buying them.
i need to PAY ATTENTION!
roflmao!

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53914
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/8/2007 6:47:06 PM

Bling X 100, just how much bling you slinging? LOL

Tee hee hee, I like that!

OH MAN, I wish I could quit my day job and just trade, paper trades went well, you see kanennma, you could of bought that trend line break and made a little cash oh the flip!

just look at all the positive interaction that was born from a stinking penny thread! I look forward to this everyday when I get home from work! it inspires me to rise above the current condition of mediocrity!
keep posting those picks K!

you ever look back at the gut picks you made and kick yourself?

looks like 13th floor is in the penthouse!

gotta go do some Fetchin! oh yeah, thanks for the filter will put it to work!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.