StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · the "newest" Elder thread<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 >>Post Follow-up
FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #64104
Ignore FuriousThug
6/20/2008 1:17:35 PM

"So should I be selling my SDS and DXD shares during this lull?"

First of all Todd, That is a "shooting star" that you see on (SDS). And I almost always liquidate after a gap anyway. But look at Williams(2)...negative divergence huh? Well, there's your answer...and same thing across the board with (DXD). Also, look at your same TA on your HOURLY charts...look where price is, inconjuction with your Will(2)...and are you seeing higher highs on that gap on your hourly charts?

RIGGS

Hope you're wrong ;)
Put a stop in above the 11:45am highs anyway...

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #64105
Ignore alf44
6/20/2008 1:22:28 PM

...nice censorship StockFetcher...

...by all means delete any record of contrary opinion...and let the LIES remain !

Nice !

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #64106
Ignore luc1grunt
6/20/2008 1:24:31 PM

Where are my posts?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #64111
6/20/2008 1:46:23 PM

@alf44: You are correct we are deleting posts. However, the contrary opinions you were posting (that we deleted) were directed at an individual and the deleted posts were not refuting the topic of the thread.

@luc1grunt: Are the posts in this specific thread or a previous thread? I don't believe we have deleted any of your posts from this thread; it is very possible we deleted from the previous one.

Please note:

StockFetcher is a product directed at technical stock screening and charting; the StockFetcher discussion forums are secondary to that. We have provided the StockFetcher forums because we have found it is incredibly useful to share StockFetcher filters and discuss approaches.

As the forums are a secondary feature to the core tools at StockFetcher; once maintenance of these forums becomes a distraction from our core focus, we will unfortunately have to review both our policies as well as the net benefit of this section.

There are thousands of other sites whose primary business is stock/financial forums.

Tom
StockFetcher.com

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #64116
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/20/2008 3:25:40 PM

Tom:

Would you do us a favor by giving us 48 hours notice via email in the event you decide to shut down this forum?

There are many valuable filters that have been posted. To lose them would border on DISASTER!

Thanking You in Advance.

jimhbutton
104 posts
msg #64118
Ignore jimhbutton
6/20/2008 4:27:42 PM

Tom:

TRO wrote: "There are many valuable filters that have been posted. To lose them would border on DISASTER!"

I second that; it would be disastrous.

I'd much rather that SF censor or ban the individual(s) whom it deems offensive or detrimental to the overarching educational purpose of these forums. Why should a rotten apple spoil the entire crop?

The vast majority of posters are civil and on-target with their questions and replies. They shouldn't be penalized and lose out on this tremendous learning opportunity when a small % are to blame for all the off-issue distractions.

Thanks for your product and service.

jhb

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #64120
Ignore alf44
6/20/2008 4:57:45 PM

"Why should a rotten apple spoil the entire crop?"

---------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't agree more !!!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #64121
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/20/2008 5:05:14 PM

- DELETED BY THEMIGHTYRIGGS HIMSELF -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #64162
Ignore alf44
6/21/2008 10:27:15 PM

TomB...step away from the delete button a sec !!!

-------------------------------------------------------

RIGGS...these Forums ain't going away...

...YOU...ain't going away...

...And...I ain't going away !!!

Tell ya what...you tone down the rhetoric...and we won't have any problems...yes ???

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #64171
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/22/2008 11:31:52 AM

- DELETED BY THEMIGHTYRIGGS HIMSELF -

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · the "newest" Elder thread<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.