StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Best way to rank stocks<< >>Post Follow-up
Rick67
64 posts
msg #107819
Ignore Rick67
8/27/2012 3:20:33 PM

I have a filter and it returns 54 ETF's for possible bullish plays.
I only want to play 5 at a time.

What is the best way to sort these ETF's to pick the strongest ?

I know sorting by Momentum and Rate of Change are possibilties. But these are old ideas.
Has anyone come up with something new and different?

BTW, I searched for Ranking in the forum and came up with zero responses. So I figure this must be a new topic!

Thanks,
Rick

marine2
963 posts
msg #107821
Ignore marine2
8/27/2012 3:51:32 PM

Can you add into your filter specific fundamental choices? This would be a natural sort via fundamentals along with your other filtering measurements to help you in your ranking quest. Look at StockFetchers fundamental programming choices you can add in and see if that helps. Happy investing.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #107822
Ignore Eman93
8/27/2012 8:07:29 PM

Try using a symlist of your fav ETFs.

you can use above 50ma or something for bullish

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #107824
Ignore Cheese
8/27/2012 10:22:54 PM

Here is a website mentioned by Kevin_in_GA
http://www.etfreplay.com/screener.aspx

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Best way to rank stocks<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.