StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is this a Dead Cat Bounce?<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #50915
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/7/2007 12:23:50 PM

"I laugh everytime I see a post by "GENIUS"."

Yeah, I'm sure you do it all the way to the bank!

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #50922
Ignore luc1grunt
4/7/2007 7:01:39 PM

I was long successful prior to you, and will be long successful after you go away. It's OK...you don't need me for your ego...you have enough already.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #50956
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/9/2007 11:31:56 PM

TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said....watch what happens.

- RIGGS -

Niagara
49 posts
msg #50959
Ignore Niagara
4/10/2007 6:54:11 AM

Possibly like I said, April 15, and now with a second top. But who knows.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #50972
Ignore nikoschopen
4/10/2007 10:41:34 AM

One doesn't need to be a "genius" (no pun intended) to know that the market is overpriced and will likely head lower one of these days. That's a given. It's merely a matter of when, and you could be in theory saying that for a long time.

But if you want to be a real techie for once, get the facts straight. A "double top" (DT) is complete only when the base or the neckline (in the case of H & S) is broken. We're just on the cusp of making the second peak, and we wouldn't even know that it's a DT until it actually rolls over. It probably will, but who can know for sure?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #50986
Ignore nikoschopen
4/10/2007 3:30:12 PM

With only 30 minutes left in the trading session, the S&P futures is trading near its high since the plunge it made on February 27. As a matter of fact, it's right at the gap line prior to the steep decline. I believe the market is looking for any catalyst to retest the all time high, and if they don't get what they want they will certainly have no difficulty making one up. Considering that today's the first day of the earnings season, I would bend backwards to argue that they will pump up the market tomorrow only to push it back down.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #50996
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/10/2007 9:33:27 PM

With only 30 minutes left in the trading session, the S&P futures is trading near its high since the plunge it made on February 27. As a matter of fact, it's right at the gap line prior to the steep decline. I believe the market is looking for any catalyst to retest the all time high, and if they don't get what they want they will certainly have no difficulty making one up. Considering that today's the first day of the earnings season, I would bend backwards to argue that they will pump up the market tomorrow only to push it back down.

Oh...ya think? lol....

This guy cracks me up....

- RIGGS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #50998
Ignore nikoschopen
4/10/2007 10:31:41 PM

@WSG

Just as ure entitled to ure own opinion, so am I entitled to mine. Plus, I never asked you to agree with me. But strictly speaking from my observation of the major indices, you just might get ure field day after all. Whether that happens tomorrow or further down the road, I'll let you have the last word (as I always have).

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #50999
Ignore nikoschopen
4/10/2007 10:39:06 PM

BTW, when I hear somebody crying "Wolf!" from one corner while another cries "timber!", how am I to interpret that? Just another utterly rhetorical question of no value. Don't bother answering.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #51003
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/11/2007 12:34:56 AM

@WSG

Just as ure entitled to ure own opinion, so am I entitled to mine. Plus, I never asked you to agree with me. But strictly speaking from my observation of the major indices, you just might get ure field day after all. Whether that happens tomorrow or further down the road, I'll let you have the last word (as I always have).

You dork...Of course I'm "gonna have my field day!" I was laughing at you because I already predicted the market was gonna fall. We didn't NEED you co-signing anything. Make your OWN predictions in your own threads! Dont LEACH of mine okay! Two didderent people specifically ask for my input in this thread, and I gave it to them. And just like clockwork...you clowns come in and make fools of yourselfs, before allowing my predictions to unfold. And now look at you....lol...you're coming behind me and "co-signing?" You're a piece of work brother.....

ROFLMAO!!! God I love this place.....

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is this a Dead Cat Bounce?<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.