StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Join the SF Muddy Method group<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up
todddunning
31 posts
msg #28408
Ignore todddunning
9/8/2003 6:30:34 PM

With 146 members, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockfetcher/ gets your questions answered fast. We discuss the next day's trades and refinements of Muddy's Lower BB Method and Avery and HG's LR/RSI. Noobs to pros welcome.

todddunning
31 posts
msg #28437
Ignore todddunning
9/9/2003 6:28:55 PM

Yeah, what he said.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28450
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/9/2003 10:29:50 PM

Todd, not everyone wants to make money consistently using the same filter day after day after day. They would lose interest reading the Muddy board. Some people prefer to tinker with filters rather than learning about trading and money management.

Haven't you seen all the posts to me about one filter doesn't work for everybody?

bob79924
38 posts
msg #28454
Ignore bob79924
9/10/2003 12:48:40 AM

Well, I don't know about you, but if I found a filter that consistently made money for me day after day, I sure wouldn't get tired of it. I'm in the market to get rich, hopefully.
Bob W.

jthehut
124 posts
msg #28456
Ignore jthehut
9/10/2003 1:50:52 AM

glad I joined your motley crew of stock "pirates"

ps should i join koliga??? LOLAJOE (lots of laughs at joe's expense)

actually, at least joe is out there trying, even though who knows how he really does in the market...REAL DOLLARS, not "hey look at what I did at the end of the day!"

JUDGEMENT DAY...AVERY "EL STOCK SCALPER" VS THE NOTORIOUS JOE G
only on pay-per-view

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28470
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/10/2003 10:15:55 PM

JTHEHUT...

Joe G. had his chance and he didn't answer the call.

So no pay per view... besides Joe G. trades with paper not real money.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #28475
Ignore EWZuber
9/11/2003 3:32:11 AM

therumpledone
Your posts sounds a bit testy. Whats with this? "Haven't you seen all the posts to me about one filter doesn't work for everybody? " If you have something to say to me then just come out and say it.

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #28477
Ignore JoeGrossinger
9/11/2003 5:41:35 AM

If people want to read a bunch of hate emails they can join the Muddy group.
You can see the kinds of posts their members make by reading their attack posts right here. Believe me, they don't get any better on the Muddy Group.
You are free to have your email inbox stuffed with the contents of Avery's spleen. Be my guest.
You are also free to look my place over, to join if you like the posts and trading systems or not. Makes no difference. Either way you can read all the posts, download all the filters and documentation.

http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php?c=5

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28479
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/11/2003 7:50:07 AM

Edward de Bono's Message for Today - 11th September 2003

Some people enjoy being negative. They enjoy criticizing, blaming and attacking. There is a sort of a self-indulgence of negativity. We must realize that being negative is easy and cheap. Being negative is not heroic or intelligent.

© Edward de Bono, 1991. " Handbook for the Positive Revolution."
Published by Penguin Viking Books.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #28482
Ignore EWZuber
9/11/2003 11:45:29 AM

therumpledone
Nice quote, but of the useless criticizing, blaming and attacking and additude I have seen on this board, I have to say that you have generated a disproportionately large percentage. It hasn't just been between you and JoeGrossinger, you were also curt with txtrapper and now it you're making unsolicited rather testy comments to others about my posts to you. I'm right here if you have something to say about our previous conversations.
This forum is for learning, exchanging ideas & testing theories. There is no need or use for personal vendettas or posturing. All one needs to do here is state their findings in reference to the market, SF, TA or whatever. See if it flies, see if there is interest or maybe someone else has found what they suspect may be a flaw in the idea or would like to suggest a modification or whatever. That is why SF put this board here.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Join the SF Muddy Method group<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.